What is our best team

Happycamper

Greetings and salutations to all.  My first post so I hope you'll indulge me.  Currently I am working in Doha, Qatar and its a proper sandpit.  Can't obviously get to games now and really on TV for my Toon fix.  All things being equal, no injuries and or suspensions, what is the best team we can put on the field?

Hard to say in certain positions, we've got a bunch of centre midfielders and centre halves who are all on around about the same level imo, form/fitness being the thing to keep one in over the other.

Dubravka, Yedlin, Dummett, Ritchie, Kenedy and Rondon are all definitely better than their alternatives.

In the middle of defence Lascelles and Lejeune were both excellent last season but Lejeune is badly injured and Lascelles hasn't been brilliant when I've seen him this season so Schar and Fernandez are both reasonable picks so its a form based toss up there in my opinion.

Perez/Muto? Perez gets pelters but he also gets important goals, not seen enough of Muto to say for sure.

Shelvey/Ki/Diame should, again, be based on form and fitness over all else, all can be good, all can be shit, Haydens not cut out for this level.

Fuck knows who turns up game to game though, Gattuso said it best

On 11/14/2018 at 03:08, Happycamper said:

All things being equal, no injuries and or suspensions, what is the best team we can put on the field?

---------------------Hassan------------------------
----------Salman----Khoukhi----Hisham--------
Abdelkarim----Abdulaziz----Madibo----Correia
--------------Afif----Ali----Al Haydos--------------

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3