Toon V West 'Am

trooper

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

The passing is getting worse.

It’s fucking dreadful. To the point where I can’t understand it. Manquillo looks incapable of passing to feet, every pass is poorly weighted and off the mark even a 7 yard pass Ki wanted to feet was put about 2 yards behind him at pace :lol:  

It must be so frustrating for a player like Ki watching players like Perez, Manquillo, and even Diame just concede possession at will. 

Perez should have a goal out of that half tbh. 

Edited by Howay
To have a dig at Ayoze

I think that’s the most frustrating part, Perez’s movement and positioning is really good so he gets more chances than most but fluffs nearly all of them. Surely this is something he could be working harder on in training. 

Aye, to be fair we’ve been fucking shite at the back so we can’t feel hard done by. 

Hernandez showing exactly what Perez (and Newcastle) lacks. Can we spend some fucking money for some quality for fuck sake. 

How many fucking chances can we spunk. I'd love to see some stats on clear chances missed, half chances missed etc I expect we'd be right up there this season 

Edited by 247