Toon V West 'Am

trooper

1 hour ago, Ant said:

By the sounds of it not many will have been punished anyway didn't look/sound significant from the shots i've seen unless someone has some better ones.

probably more left early by the looks of it, which makes it even worse, anyone who did that :lol: can't wait 11 minutes to enter because you support the team but left 5-10 early because we're not looking like turning it around lol.

The same ones probably bought a pie & a pint at half time pathetic

The 11 minute thing was a realisation that they couldn’t get the support for a full boycott because there are so many apathetic supporters who’ll turn up regardless. Turns out they’re so apathetic that they won’t even miss eleven minutes.

Saying that, I don’t know just how much of a thing this was in the offline real world. Was the average fan aware of it?

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The 11 minute thing was a realisation that they couldn’t get the support for a full boycott because there are so many apathetic supporters who’ll turn up regardless. Turns out they’re so apathetic that they won’t even miss eleven minutes.

Saying that, I don’t know just how much of a thing this was in the offline real world. Was the average fan aware of it?

Apparently from what I've read 20,000 leaflets were supposedly given out a few weeks ago outside SJP. Setting out The Magpie Group's plan of action until Christmas. I think the majority have thought getting the 3 wins on the trot has fixed everything.

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I get that people want to do something, but the utter futility of walking in 11 minutes late when the bloke already has your money. Stop fucking buying match tickets FFS.

Spot on mate

I'd much rather have Diame playing than Perez or Kenedy who are both fucking pansies who rarely do anything other than give the ball away.  Ritchie is our only attacking player who can remotely be relied to play consistently in a slightly positive manner.  Unfortunately he's only average in this league.

I can't get too down about losing (especially a game that we could have actually got something out of if we had took early chances) after three wins on the bounce.  To do better than that is extremely difficult for even the best best teams in the league, and we are certainly nowhere near the very best.  It is still disappointing to see how a club like West Ham can financially blow us out of the water and it was blatantly obvious on Saturday that spending decent money gets you much better players.  All we have is the manager keeping us in this league. 

• Like 1

On 30/11/2018 at 21:30, Andrew said:

Shelvey is no where near a good enough runner or dribbler to do anything of use in Perezs position.

I know Perez isn't brilliant but Shelvey is at his best picking up the ball from deep and launching attacks when he has the space to do so, he'd be terrible in the tighter confines of a 10.

The fact that Perez was nothing short of horrific proves my point.

4 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The fact that Perez was nothing short of horrific proves my point.

It proves that Lee Charnley would be good as a number 10 too.

• Haha 1