Blue Bin Dippers v Rafa's Cracker Pulling Plonkers

wykikitoon

How the fuck did we come away with a point. Their possession, number of shots, number of corners, amount of pressure, dictated they were gonna win. And we could have won if Atsu had put away the 2 chances he had late on.

Murphy's cross for the goal was primo, but apart from that he didn't do too much.

Diame filled a Black 'n White shirt but he didn't do much more than that.

Lascelles should have prevented their goal, Schar should have scored one, Fernandez was brilliant.

Surprisingly Manquillo didn't let us down.

I think Mutu should have been put in, he would have added more action and aggression than Perez or Joselulu.

6 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

How fickle are you? :lol: Read back through your posts then you finish with this one :lol:

Credit where credit is due. Admittedly didn’t watch the game but the stats were a bit lop sided to be honest 

But I called the draw, no idea how well anyone played. Glad Rondon scored

Edited by 247

Good point that I would have definitely taken after Saturday and even more so after the first half. In the second half though, they had a lot of possession but resorted to nothing but balls in the box that, despite a few shaky moments, we dealt with, as you'd expect us to. But fuck me, Atsu. If he had toe punted that chance with his strong foot, it would have been a better option than what he did. Not to mention the multitude of stupid fouls he and the rest of the idiots gave away in the last few moments. Not like us to lose our discipline like that but, maybe we sensed how big a group of fannies they were and decided that kicking people was the best option. Anyway, glad Rondon got another one and a good result made better by how much it appears to be pissing the Scouse Mackems off.

11 hours ago, Andrew said:

Actual lineup is

Dubravka, Yedlin, Fernandez, Schar, Lascelles, Manquillo, Murphy, Ki, Diame, Atsu, Rondon

So a back three/five, Murphy and Atsu in support of Rondon.

I can't say I'm enthused by that prospect.

Disappointed to be dropped, but given the result you have to hold your hands up and admit the gaffer got it right. I'll just have to work hard in training and try and earn another chance.

You know when Murphy went off did Perez bother coming on ? Because if he did he played a great game of hide & seek. He's starting to become annoying now. Not sure how it happened but we managed to hang on & finish the game with 11 men & 1 point.

48 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Disappointed to be dropped, but given the result you have to hold your hands up and admit the gaffer got it right. I'll just have to work hard in training and try and earn another chance.

Should have brought you on for Murphy instead of the 2018 hide & seek premier league champion.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

You know when Murphy went off did Perez bother coming on ? Because if he did he played a great game of hide & seek. He's starting to become annoying now. Not sure how it happened but we managed to hang on & finish the game with 11 men & 1 point.

He played Atsu through 1 on 1 with a lovely reverse pass tbf

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Does anyone know where I can download the full match online?

Can't help you there Kiddo, but it's interesting to know that here in Southern California we get to see more Premier League games than you do. When I see "No TV" in the UK, I watch it here. I've seen live, every Newcastle league game so far this season. Some are streams like yesterday but with an 'Apple TV' gizmo I watch it on my telly.