Rafa's Consortium of Cock's vs Barry's Wolverhampton Wanderers

wykikitoon

That's ruined my fucking night. They looked shite all 2nd half. My heart was in my mouth when we committed men forward, Perez loses the ball and you could see what was coming. This takeover needs to happen before the end of January because our squad is fucking hopeless. If we can't keep it tight and nick a winner then we are fucked. No game changers in the team, Joselu couldn't even hold up the ball and that's all he had to do 

I might be wrong about this but there was a game against Chelsea 6 or 7 years ago when Terry should have been sent off in a much clearer position only to receive a yellow. I'm almost sure it was Dean in charge. 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On replay, it's fucking kenedy's man. He jogs back the full length of the pitch, despite only playing 10mins

As soon as they got possession in their box he just broke out into a light jog. 

There no no guarantee the wolves lad was getting a shot away for Yedlns red iyam. Lascelles & Dubravka converging on him. 

Heartbreaker!

Joselulu for Rondon when you're down to 10 men, what were you thinking Rafa?

Mutu would have been a better choice in my opinion, he shows more energy.

Kenedy should have been brought on much earlier.

If Dummett was on the bench why not use him.

Perez put in some good work.

Sad not to come away with a point, the 10 men deserved it.