Rafa's Consortium of Cock's vs Barry's Wolverhampton Wanderers

wykikitoon

If we get that penalty in the 82nd min then we go 2-1 up against 10men. We stick 10men in our own half and see the match out.

These decisions are the difference between staying up and getting relegated at the end of the season. 

6 points needed from Fulham and Huddersfield now. 

Iffy decisions all round from our players at times to yet another ref who'll never give a Newcastle man the same benefit of the doubt he'd give to one of the glamour clubs at the top. Fucking sick of watching lads who really shouldn't be anywhere near a PL game constantly getting games for us because Mike Ashley. Every game's a nail biter. Sooner the cunt fucks off and we don't have to rely on at least a quarter of our side being championship cut price bargains or loans, the better. 

• Like 3

Disappointed at that despite my jokey prediction I felt we'd get all 3 points today. It's games like today that'll hurt us at the end of the season. Fulham & Huddersfield have just become very big games for us.

41 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Iffy decisions all round from our players at times to yet another ref who'll never give a Newcastle man the same benefit of the doubt he'd give to one of the glamour clubs at the top. Fucking sick of watching lads who really shouldn't be anywhere near a PL game constantly getting games for us because Mike Ashley. Every game's a nail biter. Sooner the cunt fucks off and we don't have to rely on at least a quarter of our side being championship cut price bargains or loans, the better. 

It's so frustrating. We literally have to play every game like a non league side in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. We have to run twice as far and battle twice as hard as the other team to mask the fact we have a squad full of championship players. And 1 mistake over 90mins usually means dropped points. Its getting boring now and there's no hope Rafa stays beyond the Summer if Ashley still owns the club. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's so frustrating. We literally have to play every game like a non league side in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. We have to run twice as far and battle twice as hard as the other team to mask the fact we have a squad full of championship players. And 1 mistake over 90mins usually means dropped points. Its getting boring now and there's no hope Rafa stays beyond the Summer if Ashley still owns the club. 

Agree wholeheartedly, we played well today but it’s difficult for us to win a game unless everyone is playing to 100% and we’re incredibly lucky that Rafa is able to get so much from a limited squad.

• Like 2

Aye, the frustrating fact is I think we all saw a Wolves side that were there to be beat, we should've murdered a very poor Burnley side and only just hung on. Cardiff were also there for the taking and I'm probably missing other games. We've got to run through a brick wall to get anything and even then there's no guarantee. The highs can be high when you pull it off but after a few years of being deliberately set up to fail it can just be a grind too far. The bastard has a genuinely world class manager yet would be happy to see him gone and us be a permanent cling-on club. It's soul destroying at times. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, the frustrating fact is I think we all saw a Wolves side that were there to be beat, we should've murdered a very poor Burnley side and only just hung on. Cardiff were also there for the taking and I'm probably missing other games. We've got to run through a brick wall to get anything and even then there's no guarantee. The highs can be high when you pull it off but after a few years of being deliberately set up to fail it can just be a grind too far. The bastard has a genuinely world class manager yet would be happy to see him gone and us be a permanent cling-on club. It's soul destroying at times. 

Aye when Rafa goes in the summer if we'rd not sold (I know). Ashley can go & fuck himself as I doubt i'll watch any games until he sells up.

Rafa polishes turds and gets them playing. He's absolutely spot on regarding VAR. it should have been brought in about a decade ago. The amount of money in football and decisions like what did today could cost the club millions. 

The cunt on 5live was saying that if a club has so many players booked I think 6 they get a 25k fine. He said in this day and age it should be 250k fine. Oh right. So you expect teams in league one should be paying that should they? All these cunts think about now is Premier league Premier league premier league. 

So I just finished watching the replay of the game and fuck me sideways with a bargepole if Wolves deserved three points from that.  Like most of you mentioned, we were better than them even when a man down.  The lads pushed as hard as this group possibly can.

A great effort wasted by incompetent refereeing.  "I've seen it called both ways," was the point from the broadcasters.   Fuck off, some justification that is — a darn shame.

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The bastard has a genuinely world class manager yet would be happy to see him gone and us be a permanent cling-on club. It's soul destroying at times. 

But does not seem to realise that the only way you can be a cling-on club with those players is WITH a world class manager 

Aye, this squad would go right down without Rafa. You can see how he wants them to play and it’s often clear as day when their limitations cause it to break down. 

At this point I’m convinced that anyone who defends Ashley must be on the wind up. We had Yedlin playing CB when Fernandez had to go off as well as having to play Manquillo, that shows how ridiculously under strength the squad is. The most expensive player we had on the pitch was the £13M Ritchie, after that there were a few £6M players, some £4M, a couple £2M with frees and loanees mixed in, in the 2018 Premier League that is absolutely shameful. We can’t be too far off what mid-table La Liga, Serie A, or even Ligue 1 teams squads are worth, and these are leagues whose mid table sides make a hell of a lot less than the Prem. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye, this squad would go right down without Rafa. You can see how he wants them to play and it’s often clear as day when their limitations cause it to break down. 

At this point I’m convinced that anyone who defends Ashley must be on the wind up. We had Yedlin playing CB when Fernandez had to go off as well as having to play Manquillo, that shows how ridiculously under strength the squad is. The most expensive player we had on the pitch was the £13M Ritchie, after that there were a few £6M players, some £4M, a couple £2M with frees and loanees mixed in, in the 2018 Premier League that is absolutely shameful. We can’t be too far off what mid-table La Liga, Serie A, or even Ligue 1 teams squads are worth, and these are leagues whose mid table sides make a hell of a lot less than the Prem. 

Our starting XI cost roughly £47m. I can't imagine there's too many other sides in the Premier League this weekend that cost less than that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

So I just finished watching the replay of the game and fuck me sideways with a bargepole if Wolves deserved three points from that.  Like most of you mentioned, we were better than them even when a man down.  The lads pushed as hard as this group possibly can.

A great effort wasted by incompetent refereeing.  "I've seen it called both ways," was the point from the broadcasters.   Fuck off, some justification that is — a darn shame.

Alan Smith is quite honestly the most boring fence sitting cunt ever to commentate.  he will never call a ref out ever. 

I bet he makes his kids fucking still put a carrot and mince pie out at Christmas despite being in their 30s 'Becasue its tradition' the nonce.

4 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

What the fuck has happened to Lacelles? He had a shocker yesterday.

Aye

I am hoping it's just a lack of form after being off and having a nipper being born.  He's probably using his energy shagging the massive arse of his wife again.

Why was Fernandez taken off too?

The next two games look season-defining. 6 points against two of the teams around us and we go into the new year with renewed confidence. A point or two and we’re right in the shit.