Rondon's rusty bullet holes V Huddersfield Town

Dr Gloom

The commentator saying that would have been a penalty if he hadn’t been offside, I’m not convinced Kenedy really made that much contact I could be wrong but it looked like the useless cunt just completely whiffed his shot so looked for a pen. 

Just now, Howay said:

The commentator saying that would have been a penalty if he hadn’t been offside, I’m not convinced Kenedy really made that much contact I could be wrong but it looked like the useless cunt just completely whiffed his shot so looked for a pen. 

I think the commentators were fucking gutted when we scored tbh. You know what they say in Russia, lads.....tough shitski. :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

I think Huddersfield fans need to learn a head isn’t handball, that’s the third time they’ve screamed for a penalty when it clearly hit a players head. 

Theyre shouting at their sisters to give em head thats all. Inbred fuckers

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We get fuck all from refs it's embarrassing now.

Aye, there’s some pretty ridiculous stats about our lack of pens given for us as well as red cards for opposition players.