Rondon's rusty bullet holes V Huddersfield Town

Dr Gloom

Big win that. 

No idea what the commentators were on about saying “Huddersfield have had the chances but have been made to pay for not taking them” I can barely remember that shambles of a team creating anything. 

I’ve really grown to dislike Huddersfield, mainly down to Wagner being fucking unbearable and arrogant as fuck for no reason, so love beating them especially in games like today where they have loads of the ball, do fuck all and then we tuck our chances away :lol: .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

Big win that. 

No idea what the commentators were on about saying “Huddersfield have had the chances but have been made to pay for not taking them” I can barely remember that shambles of a team creating anything. 

I’ve really grown to dislike Huddersfield, mainly down to Wagner being fucking unbearable and arrogant as fuck for no reason, so love beating them especially in games like today where they have loads of the ball, do fuck all and then we tuck our chances away :lol: .

Aye they could still be playing now with our lot in the shower and they still wouldnt score.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Big win that. 

They are a nothing club really, on that showing there's a good chance they will go down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Big win that. 

Honestly man, that commentator was taking the piss at the end. What chances did Huddersfield have? Embarrassing patter from whoever he was. We had a good goal chalked off as well which he forgot about. A terrible game but it should've been 2-0 to us.

• Like 1

Huddersfield deserved to win!

From the kick-off we were second best and it worsened, we were pathetic.

However we scored and they didn't and that was that.

I'll take the 3 points happily.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Honestly man, that commentator was taking the piss at the end. What chances did Huddersfield have? Embarrassing patter from whoever he was. We had a good goal chalked off as well which he forgot about. A terrible game but it should've been 2-0 to us.

Aye, I still find it baffling that there are still plenty of commentators who act like the better side are the one that has more possession. Huddersfield did absolutely nothing with the ball, even if they got near our box it was passed right back out of it. I’m not saying we were good but it’s ridiculous then acting like Huddersfield were hard done by. 

As Wykiki mentioned we could have played for the rest of the day and Huddersfield wouldn’t have scored. 

I look forward to hearing Wagners whine about how his team were better as they had the ball more, hasn’t learned a fucking thing despite Rafa schooling him on why that’s an irrelevant stat for the majority of the games we’ve played each other in over the last 3 years. He escapes so much flak simply because his team pass it about so pundits sell it as they were unfairly done by quite often, when in reality they deserved nothing. The bloke has absolutely no plan B if boring the opposition into submission doesn’t work. 

4 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Huddersfield deserved to win!

From the kick-off we were second best and it worsened, we were pathetic.

However we scored and they didn't and that was that.

I'll take the 3 points happily.

They didn’t create goal scoring opportunities, we made two good ones and scored both. We deserved to win. 

What bothers me is lack of improvement and consistency, today we were abysmal compared to last week.

What happened to our right side? there was no body there except Manquillo. Most of our attacking play was on the left side, little to none on the right in the first half.

Only player who stood out was Dubranka, without him we would have been scored on.

3 minutes ago, Noelie said:

What bothers me is lack of improvement and consistency, today we were abysmal compared to last week.

What happened to our right side? there was no body there except Manquillo. Most of our attacking play was on the left side, little to none on the right in the first half.

Only player who stood out was Dubranka, without him we would have been scored on.

Scored on :lol:

We won man for fuck sake.

28 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Scored on :lol:

We won man for fuck sake.

:lol: 

They’d struggle to score if they were out there now even after our players left Huddersfield on the bus ffs. 

Edited by Howay