Rondon's rusty bullet holes V Huddersfield Town

Dr Gloom

We've played a lot of shit teams lately which gives me hope if we can sign some good players in January.

I thought Huddersfield were struggling before they lost Mooy - now they're fucked. 

Poor performance all over, did they not fancy it in the cold? Whether it was a tactic by Rafa, 74% possession by Huddersfield? We should be keeping better possession of the ball, which the midfield seemed incable of doing today. Dubravka was stand out MOM for us, with the defence doing a decent job under pressure. Rondon took his goal well though, and we were fortunate that they were woeful at finishing it off. 

2 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

Oh c'mon, Noelie.  We know you didn't like how we won, but I'm sure the win made you gay all over as well.   

C'mon Looney Toony,  I went straight ……………..to the bar, and not a gay one.:razz:

10 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

The Lascelles yellow card tackle.Was he hoping for a red,a 3 match ban ,and a little holiday over Xmas?

First angle in motd showed it to be almost perfect, ball was dipping and he was on it, fella just nipped it first.

15 hours ago, Chaser said:

Poor performance all over, did they not fancy it in the cold? Whether it was a tactic by Rafa, 74% possession by Huddersfield? We should be keeping better possession of the ball, which the midfield seemed incable of doing today. Dubravka was stand out MOM for us, with the defence doing a decent job under pressure. Rondon took his goal well though, and we were fortunate that they were woeful at finishing it off. 

Possession means fuck all man if your play isn't progressive and Rafa knows this better than anybody. Clinical is boss. Look at the last time we went down, we dominated games but couldn't make it count, at the end of the season do you look at stats? Do you fuck, points count.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tom said:

The media are going on as if Huddersfield played like Real Madrid but magically couldn't score. We know they are fairly toothless & it was in our gameplan tbh. 

As @Anorthernsoulsays if Possesion Stats was the aim of the game that's a dry bumming for us.  However the aim is to put the ball in the net/

Media are cunts.

Merson the glue sniffing radge bastard will be crying into is Carlseberg Special Brew cornflakes this morning the pissed stained shithouse.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Baggie123 said:

How's Ronny doing? was one of the minority that could see a good player in there somewhere when he was with us. Should I go to specsavers or is he doing alright. Much obliged. 

Decent lad.  Seems to put a shift in.  Holds the ball up well and is a strong lad.

We have certainly missed him when he hasnt played, he seems to get the best out of Perez, which isnt much.