Ciaran’s Christmas cock-knockers vs Rafa, are you watching, the mighty Mitrovic?

Dr Gloom

2 points hoyed doon the netty with the sloppiest display in a long time.

Praise be Mitro didn't score, and he might well have done at the end.

Perez, FFS.

Diame, FFS.

Atsu, FFS.

Kenedy, FFS.

Satisfied with a point? NO!

And wots more we've dropped down to 15th with the Palace win. Closer to a relegation position.

C'mon Rafa, pull yer bloody socks up, let's see some fucking improvement.

I see Gayle scored 3 today.

Edited by Noelie

Atsu is absolutely shite, he isn't capable of creating anything. He's out of his depth at this level. Ritchie flatters to deceive for me, puts a shift in but what does he actually contribute in the final third? Poor Rondon had to drop deep just to get a touch on the ball, baring in mind that is an awful Fulham team they could have nicked it at the end. Played some OK stuff in the midfield but it's irrelevant if it breaks down in the next phase, we are so poor at home it is scary.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Atsu is absolutely shite, he isn't capable of creating anything. He's out of his depth at this level. Ritchie flatters to deceive for me, puts a shift in but what does he actually contribute in the final third? Poor Rondon had to drop deep just to get a touch on the ball, baring in mind that is an awful Fulham team they could have nicked it at the end. Played some OK stuff in the midfield but it's irrelevant if it breaks down in the next phase, we are so poor at home it is scary.

Worst thing is, Townsend is in the form of his life for Palace and we could have had him back for £15mil ish. Ashley preferred Kenedy on loan 

29 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Worst thing is, Townsend is in the form of his life for Palace and we could have had him back for £15mil ish. Ashley preferred Kenedy on loan 

It's worse than that, he preferred Atsu. So instead of getting a player who's value would remain stable and probably increase we wasted ?£6m? on an absolute log of a player that we'll struggle to move on.

• Like 1

I think putting Murphy on for Atsu would have been better than Kenedy who is proving to be useless.

I think putting Mutu on for Perez in the 2nd half would have helped our attack more.

I think taking Diame off and putting Hayden on in the 2nd half would have helped.

Putting Yedlin on was futile, help was needed up front not at the back.

Tin-hat on.:)