Red Scousers V Toon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope we don't cross the half way line and 0-0 them, the media tantrums would be just beautiful 

Aye I'm due a lottery win as well 

We're going to get bummed so hard we won't even know we've been bummed till 20 years later when the PTSD kicks in.

Posted Images

More than likely, double-decker buses will be parked on the goal-line. Parked any further forward will open the door for the scouse bin-dippers to get at all of the hub-caps

Rafa has no doubt approached the County Durham Cricket Club for advice on how to prevent an anticipated cricket score.

Dubravka has no doubt made a post-game appointment to see a Chiropractor. Picking the ball from the back of the net repeatedly can cause back problems.

I hope my letter to Santa with my Christmas wish enclosed will be received in time. Failing that I will call on Jesus Christ, his dad, Allah, and this bloke called Buddha for their help.

:)

I hope we sit deeper than Mourinho’s Chelsea, then we catch them on the break late on for a Joselu winner. Phil Thompson to have a mental breakdown on SSN, Mark Lawrenson throws his wig at Shearer in disgust, a day of mourning is declared by Liverpool’s mayor, and there is a media meltdown by people like Sam Allardyce saying Rafa should have attacked. 

• Haha 1

They are pretty much always the team I want us to beat more than any other, their fans, especially the ones in the media are the most unbearable twats, every other football fan I know who is kind of a dick about football is a Liverpool fan.

They're going to obliterate us.