Red Scousers V Toon

trooper

Joselu - Joselu, wot does Rafa see in You?

Hopes dashed, dreams crashed, goal difference smashed.

Expected to lose but hoped to keep the score down.

Schar and Rondon should have featured.

2 good opportunities to score but sadly they fell to Joselulu.

Still, halfway through the season, we are 5 points clear of the relegation spots (effectively 6 given the goal difference) and we have been utter shite. 

Benitez will do enough to keep us up. 

Then we’ll be fucking abysmal again next season and the season after and Joselu will still be leading the line. 

2 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Still, halfway through the season, we are 5 points clear of the relegation spots (effectively 6 given the goal difference) and we have been utter shite. 

Benitez will do enough to keep us up. 

Then we’ll be fucking abysmal again next season and the season after and Joselu will still be leading the line. 

We have to be grateful that there is some utter dross in the league.

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What was the Peno like for them?  Same as the majority against us this season?  I.e soft as fuck or not even a pen?

Very "modern" - he did put a hand on his shoulder but Salah saw the touch as an opportunity whereas in my view a good play would have stayed up. 

As hmhm said, we'd never have got it in a million years - the ref just quietly gave them everything. 

40 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Joselu man. Pretty much gave up on the fixture starting that useless cunt 

He's fucking shocking mate, in the first 10 minutes he gave the ball away with every opportunity and missed that sitter just before their first. He's definitely one of the worst players I've seen at the club.

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In Rafa we trust.

BUT

What the actual fuck does he see in that waste of Oxygen Joselu?

Rafa has now publicly said there are no transfers lined up for the begining of January & he's worried. 

Maybe this is why he said this the other day...

"For me it is very clear, I know what is coming & i know were we are"

The penny has finally dropped I expect him to up the ante against Ashley now as he knows he's bugger all to lose 

Edited by trooper

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The only thing keeping Rafa at this club is if we are sold between now and the end of the season 

Ashley's not selling man Rafa's away in 5 months

smoke-and-mirrors.jpeg

Edited by trooper

11 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

What actually is the point of this club now? It's just a monumental waste of everyone's time.

This sums it up for me. What a fucking shit game of football, Liverpool never had to get out of 1st gear.

Ridiculous header by Lascelles to set up their first, the lad should be behind Schar and Fernandez now imo. That penalty decision was a total disgrace, it makes Rondon not getting the pen the other week look like even more of a robbery. Fucking wank defending for 3 and 4 as well. 

Diame is fast becoming as useless as he was before his purple patch imo. He seems to win the ball well but then immediately does some weird lofted pass or spoons it right back to the opposition. Honestly had no idea Hayden actually went onto the pitch after he was named in the starting 11, shite player. Muto was anonymous and Joselu is so painfully bad he’s not worth discussing. 

Ritchie put in some really good crosses, especially in the first half, and absolutely no one attacked them. I know Joselu is shit but I just don’t understand why he’s not taking up a more central position and attacking balls into the box like those. 

4 hours ago, Dougle said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46692150

Football aint it great.... it's about as bollocks as politics these days

Honestly wouldn't care if Rafa coached our players to drop to the ground theatrically every time an opposing player laid a hand on them. The FA have endorsed the referee's decision that it was a foul so technically there should be no repercussions.

The reality of what would happen would at least be more interesting than our games.