Rondon's Raging Rump Rubbers v Manchester United

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could barely give two fucks tbh

Such an incredible effort, what a motivator. Only half a billion pounds worth of personnel on hand, he's canny at getting the best out of what he works with.

Listening to Garth Crooks talk about football is like listening to Katie Price talk about astrophysics, absolutely fucking pointless.

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I do give a fuck but we'll get beat. What'll make it worse is we'll be in with a chance at some point and the ref will make a bad, crucial decision in their favour. 

Aye, this is an absolute certainty. The fun part is guessing just what form the bad decision will take. I’m plumping for an incorrectly ruled offside

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, this is an absolute certainty. The fun part is guessing just what form the bad decision will take. I’m plumping for an incorrectly ruled offside

That's as good a shout as any but I'm going for wrongly given pen to truly twist the knife in the wound of the one not given to us down there. That was a piss take and a half as he didn't even give a corner.

12 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It'll be failure to show a second yellow card to someone like Smalling in the 3-3 

Against Arsenal and Man U, the failure to correctly yellow card players thus sparing them a sending off later in the game, doesn't really count as a bad decision as it's virtually part of the official laws of the game now. :good:

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Could barely give two fucks tbh

The lasting legacy of the fat cunts ownership.

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That's as good a shout as any but I'm going for wrongly given pen to truly twist the knife in the wound of the one not given to us down there. That was a piss take and a half as he didn't even give a corner.

Plus a 2nd yellow card for the defender that makes the challenge as their forward throws themselves to the ground around the 65 minute.

7 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Yeah, first one probably leaves you plumb tuckered out sunshine. :)

Your balls must’ve been ready to burst given how long you had to wait to knock one out over a goal by Mitrovic 

• Haha 1