Rondon's Raging Rump Rubbers v Manchester United

sammynb

A bit harsh on Lejeune since he's just returning from injury but I take your point. The team selection has been baffling as of late. I'd like to think Rafa is making a statement including the utterly tragic Hayden, and Kenedy's form in his second spell here has been extremely questionable, but the rest...Atsu, Ritchie, and Diame work very hard for the cause but are ultimately limited. Perez has about 50 minutes every match before he begins throwing a strop and gives up completely. Surely Muto and Murphy can't be any worse...?

I can understand him being restrained in games like this and there's truth to us simply not being good enough to attack 90% of the teams in the league but I do wish he'd loosen the shackles on Muto/Murphy slightly since I actually like what I've seen of Muto and Murphy is someone who probably needs a run of games.

As for tonight, I'm not going so expect another 1-0

Could really do with a composed passer in our midfield, painful that Ki is unavailable. We're doing ok defensively but turning the ball over almost as soon as we get it.

If Atsu had just a little more quality we would be winning this already, his pace and choice of run is causing them tons of issues but he can't do anything with a final ball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Perez has given the ball.away every fucking time. When he's good he's alright. When he's shite fuck me. He's beyond shite. 

tbf hes played at least one excellent pass over the man u defence to Atsu.

Was it him hassling Jones into letting Rondon through as well?

:D Calm down, free hit this one.

No one is expecting anything positive from today so whilst its 0-0 and we're doing ok you may as well enjoy it.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Needless yellow there by Lascelles

The way he's playing, going hard into every challenge no matter how trivial, has me very worried for his longevity in the match.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Needless yellow there by Lascelles

Agreed, Carragher saying some refs would've sent him off for that, he's obviously watched us before!

Just now, Andrew said:

That was a decent move, got a bit sloppy just at the end, that cross left Rondon a lot to do

Hayden made it a little more difficult for Yedlin by lofting the ball through rather than keeping it on the deck and hitting it earlier. Rondon needed some pace on the cross to better attack it.

:lol: at Perez kicking the ball into Martial's face and then calmly strolling away.

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Alright alright maybe he's been OK :lol:

And hes just booted the ball into Martials face!

How can you not love little Ayoze? :lol:

• Haha 1