Rondon's Raging Rump Rubbers v Manchester United

sammynb

Just now, OTF said:

Don't track Shelvey for that goal, more than a little annoying.

It is but he is nowhere near quick enough to have made that ground up tbh

I'm still fucking annoyed that Pogba going in late on him went completely unpunished.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

It is but he is nowhere near quick enough to have made that ground up tbh

I'm still fucking annoyed that Pogba going in late on him went completely unpunished.

Bollocks, he never even tried to run, if he did he had an age to be in a position to either mark the man at the back or close down Sanchez making the pass which would have freed up Schar. No excuse for someone who's been on the pitch for 30 odd minutes vs players who have been out there for 80. If Diame was still on the pitch there's no way they'd have scored a goal that looked like something you'd score late in a training match when going through the motions.

I expected them to be a lot more convincing. On the strength of what they've shown here they'll not be pushing for a top 4 spot. That's a sizable failure given their recent expenditures coupled with the facilities and youth system.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

They should knight Ole tbh. Amazing run 

Such an incredible effort, what a motivator. Only half a billion pounds worth of personnel on hand, he's canny at getting the best out of what he works with.

• Haha 2

Fucking horrid supporting this club. Nothing is going to change until the the scum of an owner goes. Needs to be a huge engagement from the fanbase collectively to protest with the feet or a heavy movement on the sports direct brand. Hurts seeing hard work and endeavour being the optimum, with a relegation battle absolutely inevitable every season. 

It wouldn't surprise me if their board thought if Jose loses v the scouser fuck him off as we have a load of shite. Get in the little baby faced cunt and give him an easy few games to get some confidence back. 

ManU fans still obsessed with Shearer. 22 fucking years later. Utter wankers. 

Football's fucked. When they can put Lukaku and Sanchez off the bench and they're not even a top 4 side then what's the point.