Rondon's Raging Rump Rubbers v Manchester United

sammynb

Next 4 premiership games 

Chelsea (a)

Cardiff (h)

Man City (h)

Spurs (a)

No new signings this window, club relegated & Rafa away in May the club's ruined. Happy new year my arse fanks Mike you utter bastard 

• Sad 1

T'was a game we could have won if we had put away some of the scoring chances we had, and we had a lot of them.

No shame in losing 0 - 2 to current on form ManUre but shame about the goals they scored.

(1)  I think Lascelles was at fault for the first goal. I think he thought Dubravka would get the ball after he spilled it, so he moved away instead of beating Lukaku to the spillage. Check the replay.

(2)  Second goal was a joke, but not fucking funny. How in the world was Rashford standing there in the box with not a solitary defender near him.

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Motd show Shelveys clumsy tackle and analyse it but Pogba's premeditated revenge doesn't even make the highlights let alone get mentioned afterwards :lol:

Not really surprising, given that teams just making up the league are not supposed to stop Arse, ManUre, Manciteh, Chelski, Bin Dippers, Spuds, etc from playing their expensively bought brand of football.

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Not really surprising, given that teams just making up the league are not supposed to stop Arse, ManUre, Manciteh, Chelski, Bin Dippers, Spuds, etc from playing their expensively bought brand of football.

Right, it doesn't fit the narrative that Manure are now world beaters again and that the lower table likes of us therefore have to resort to dirty tactics to have any chance against them.

• Like 1

Speaking of, I just watched the highlights we get here and the Atsu penalty incident was not even shown yet we got to see two angles of Shelvey's bad tackle and a pointless off target Pogba shot from distance.

Reading comments in the guardian it appears we're a team of dirty bastards who deserve to be relegated for Shelvey's tackle alone. Its as if Rooney, Cantona and Keane never existed. 

It's nice to have a reminder of why I despise the cunts so much. 

Standard result against these cunts really 

We’ve got a fucking horrible run of games coming up and we will likely be well in shit by February after no signings as well

19 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

They are SHOCKING at the back, Jones was all over the shop first half but our tactics made it easy for the cunts to get away with it.

The same Phil Jones who is in Garth Crooks' team of the week. :lol: