Toon V Blackburn Rovers FA Cup 3rd Round

trooper

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aint he just

He literally has no ability, no attributes to even resemble a footballer. He's like the modern Ali Dia, like someone phoned Rafa up saying he was the cousin of Fernando Torres and had similar ability.

Watching this on Polish TV. Can't understand them but the commentary far better than BT and Sky. Just talking to my daughter about NUFC, cups, famous games, seasons etc. Look at us now. Fucking pitiful. 0-1.

At the end of the day Rafa has to start taking some of the blame for results aswell, for the most part this season his system is clearly not working in home games yet he persists with 1 up front regardless, it does not work for the team but he's too stubborn to budge. We're playing a Championship side at home and he's playing Joselu up front by himself. It's fucking ridiculous lads.

• Like 1

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

At the end of the day Rafa has to start taking some of the blame for results aswell, for the most part this season his system is clearly not working in home games yet he persists with 1 up front regardless, it does not work for the team but he's too stubborn to budge. We're playing a Championship side at home and he's playing Joselu up front by himself. It's fucking ridiculous lads.

100% But to some on here Rafa is Teflon.

:lol:

That's true, but he is also allowed to be criticised.  It's a fine line with the shite squad he has and I understand the staying in the league is priority.

But if (yes if me sister was a lad she would be me brother) this went to a replay because of negative tatctics AT HOME then its a stupid needless game we didnt need

On 04/01/2019 at 13:16, trooper said:

We'vs never been past the 4th round since Ashley's owned the club:D

I was saying to me Dad earlier how even when Souness was manager you’d look forward to the FA Cup. Honestly can’t remember thinking we have even the remotest chance for what feels like donkey’s years