I would love it if we went down

StrayMackemNutter

Lets face it, the premier league is pance and as long as ashley is the chairman i dont care if we end up in the national league north, in the championship we may go straight back up and then again we may struggle but i would like to see us in a league where we win games all the time and that is league 2.

41 minutes ago, nufcnutter said:

Lets face it, the premier league is pance and as long as ashley is the chairman i dont care if we end up in the national league north, in the championship we may go straight back up and then again we may struggle but i would like to see us in a league where we win games all the time and that is league 2.

nufcnutter, verily I say unto you,  the classic saying "as thick as two short planks" does not truly determine your obviously flawed character. :razz:

It’s no surprise you don’t want to be in the PL, your club has the most shameful moment in the history of the division attributed to it. So it’s probably best you stay out of it. 

The moment I’m referring to is:

”he’s Adam Johnson he shags who he wants”

vocally supporting a child molester, a man that later said in prison that he wished he had just had sex with her, so he’d happily have been a rapist. Disgusting fan base. 

2 hours ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

I say you're a mental case, and I should know. I've followed a few! :idiot:

14 hours ago, Noelie said:

nufcnutter, verily I say unto you,  the classic saying "as thick as two short planks" does not truly determine your obviously flawed character. :razz:

plance

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

Is this CT's new secret 'football' account?

• Haha 1

You know, the tragic thing for me about relegation is the fact that I won't be able to see games. For the past few years I have seen every Newcastle league game live, except of course when we were out of the premier league.

There is something new here this season called ESPN+ which shows some Championship, Cup, & England games, but there is no telling how many Newcastle games would be shown. I have ESPN+ via which I saw the Blackburn match(wish I hadn't).

It is a streaming thing, but with an Apple TV box I get to watch it on my big telly. Same thing with NBCSports Gold where I see most of the Newcastle games if they are not being shown on a regular tv channel.

I think the Chelsea game is being shown on NBC which for me is a local channel 4.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE RELEGATED!