Chelsea V Sports Direct United @ Stamford Bridge

trooper

What in the ever-loving fuck was that last corner? That should've been straight into the mix with 10 players in the box. 

We did well enough but this match just highlighted the lack of quality in this squad. We've got 5 good centre-halves. Past that we've no depth anywhere. You look at our bench and just wonder who is going to come on and make a difference there. Not to mention that one or two injuries to key players - Rondon or Ritchie, for example - and we're absolutely fucked.

It's sad, really. We should be stopping up quite comfortably considering how terrible the PL bottom half is this year, but instead we're going to struggle to the bitter end (and probably make it all the same, I reckon) because Fat Mike clearly is not going to spend any money this window. 

1 minute ago, Bizza said:

Rio Panhandler can fuck right off too, SD shilling prick.

Aye, he’s on the (Sports Direct) payroll isn’t he? Must be desperate for the money like. The duck-faced cunt 

Too bad, first goal was Dubravka's fault, he was way too far off his line.

Second goal was unstoppable.

Yedlin is poor at defense.

Bottom three, back where we belong.

Would have been nice to get a point to keep us out.

Thought pretty much everyone played to the maximum of their abilities. Could have nicked a somewhat undeserved point but we were resilient in any case. Onwards to next week and hopefully upwards.

• Like 2

https://www.football365.com/news/f365s-early-loser-newcastle-united-back-in-the-drop-zone

Losing away to Chelsea is no shame for Newcastle, but to find themselves one jigsaw piece short of having been in a comfortable mid-table position must be immensely frustrating. However much Rio Ferdinand – who is, incidentally, the owner of a clothing range that counts Sports Direct as a major supplier – may argue to the contrary, this is a club spending 1999 money in 2019 . That is not an exaggeration: their transfer business in 1998/99 cost them around £6m more than they have spent this year.

I've never really been bothered by Rio Ferdinand before, but seriously, what a cunt. What the fuck are BT giving time for this SD stooge for? Where was our "representation"? Comparing us to a potential Leeds was pure wummery, even though I'm biased I'm pretty sure he would have come across as a prick to the neutral. 

Ashley will gamble on our future by spending fuck all in the transfer window again. Makes zero business sense, but he likes the gamble. Fucking arse wipe. 

Either thick as fuck or paid off to spout this shit but on this occasion I’m going to say both. Don’t care what he thinks or says anyway tbh

The run of games after Spurs is crucial, it’s a shame that grotesque cunt owns us as if we chucked £30-40m at this squad it would easily see us stay up I think (with Rafa in charge). as someone else said above one more key injury right now ASHLEY and we are very likely fucked. In January.

It was nice to see Longstaff do so well in a tough game for what his second start? The lad looked fuckin knackered by the end mind which isn’t surprising against 3 of Chelsea’s midfielders but it’s a shame because I’d liked to see him start vs Blackburn but now he needs a rest 😂

Dunno how I can be positive regarding Newcastle atm like 

Edited by 247

Not sure it was quite as stupid as giving the Cardiff penalty to the worst player on the pitch but that short corner at the end is up there. It would be one thing playing it short to a right footed player on the right but giving it to a left footer was enough to nominate it for a Darwin award. You score once from a direct corner whipped in and you play that one short. Beyond stupid. It's a decision that deserves relegation.

The annoying thing is you can’t really fault our players. They’re fit, organised and playing to the absolute limit of their abilities. Imagine if we had a few attacking players with some quality and Rafa as coach - there’s no way we’d be in this position.

58 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The annoying thing is you can’t really fault our players. They’re fit, organised and playing to the absolute limit of their abilities. Imagine if we had a few attacking players with some quality and Rafa as coach - there’s no way we’d be in this position.

Or if we played 4-4-2

• Haha 1