Chelsea V Sports Direct United @ Stamford Bridge

trooper

I’d say I lost respect for Ferdinand but honestly I lost all of it for him after he did that tv show where he “mercked” his team mates. 

I do love that Keys is backing him up, all we need is Piers Morgan to chime in on their side. 

The funniest part is no one is asking Ashley to put his own money in, the issue is he’s not even letting the club spend what it generates, yet people like Ferdinand keep making that point about him not putting money in. Bournemouth have about 4 players that cost more than our record signing, I don’t know who their owner is but I doubt it’s his money. 

On 1/13/2019 at 05:19, 247 said:

The run of games after Spurs is crucial, it’s a shame that grotesque cunt owns us as if we chucked £30-40m at this squad it would easily see us stay up I think (with Rafa in charge). as someone else said above one more key injury right now ASHLEY and we are very likely fucked. In January.

Was thinking about this yesterday.  Frankly, if he had spent the $16m Rafa wanted at the beginning of the off season on Rondon, we could have had him fit earlier to score against Cardiff etc, kept Gayle as a back-up, and probably loaned Loftus-Cheek or the like.  We would probably already been safe, and he would have been able to sell the club for his $350m and f*cked off. 

• Like 1