Salomon Rondon

wykikitoon

Yeah but the article with no source and precious little information says his required wage would be 120k/week!

2 hours ago, OTF said:

Yeah but the article with no source and precious little information says his required wage would be 120k/week!

I wouldn't worry too much as I doubt he'll be playing for us next season. No doubt we'll see "Honest Mike" on Sky on Sunday lying to our faces telling us he wants Rafa & Rondon to stay. 

It’s another master stroke by the club. We could have probably gotten him for a relatively reasonable fee (ditto wages) if we’d tried properly to sign him permanently last summer. Now that he’s done well he’s strengthened both his and West Brom’s bargaining position and will have other suitors. Fanks, Mike

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s another master stroke by the club. We could have probably gotten him for a relatively reasonable fee (ditto wages) if we’d tried properly to sign him permanently last summer. Now that he’s done well he’s strengthened both his and West Brom’s bargaining position and will have other suitors. Fanks, Mike

Doesn’t fit the profile. The profile doesnt include being class obviously.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ewerk said:

He's at that age now where he knows that this is his last big contract, he'll be looking more than we'll

His future will be decided while hes in South America. He honestly wants to stay here I know that for a fact I can't say how I know but I do.

On 5/10/2019 at 16:23, trooper said:

His future will be decided while hes in South America. He honestly wants to stay here I know that for a fact I can't say how I know but I do.

Is it because he has said so? :razz:

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2019 at 23:34, OTF said:

At his age, I'm not sure money will be the driving force, he may be more interested in length of contract.

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

At his age, I'm not sure money will be the driving force, he may be more interested in length of contract.

:lol: Yeah, why would money be a factor in what’s likely to be his last big contract? 

• Haha 2

Now we know West Broms fate can we expect a bidding war for Rondons services ? Or do we get first refusal ? Just asking for a friend :razz:

Edited by trooper

On 13/05/2019 at 04:29, Noelie said:

Money and going to a better team. He'll have known Mike's transfer policies before he came on loan. Under 25 and average at best wages. 

17 minutes ago, trooper said:

Saturday morning, the local (to Wolves/West Brom) newspaper – The Express and Star – has confirmed that Salomon Rondon himself, is ‘interested in a move to Molineux’ this summer.

IF this is true, then Rondon has been informed that Rafa is gone and that Mike Ashley's absurd ownership continues. Surprise surprise.

4 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

IF this is true, then Rondon has been informed that Rafa is gone and that Mike Ashley's absurd ownership continues. Surprise surprise.

Yeah it's what I was thinking guess we'll find out soon enough 

7 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

No, it really doesn't.

Ashley better hurry up & get Rafa sorted otherwise Rondons going to be snapped up by another club. Looks like West Ham fancy him

West Ham have switched their attention to West Bromwich Albion striker Salomon Rondon after a potential move for Maxi Gomez has started to fall by the wayside, 

the dwight gayle loan / transfer could still go in our favour here. west brom would surely like him back again with the amount of goals he scored. and I’m sure rondon would come back should mike pay the wages he wants. we will see, hope we get him though