Toon V What Ford 3PM Kick Off St James Park

trooper

Only watched the last 10 minutes but it's obvious from them how fucking shit we've been. What a disgrace. Why are people still paying their hard-earned money to watch this reeking shower of shit? Everyone and their mam knew we were going to lose this game. Paying no doubt exorbitant prices to watch the likes of Joselu, Hayden, and Manquillo playing at a League One standard. Fuck me.

Just now, Alex said:

Anyone really that arsed? Probably not, which is worse than being angry in a way. Echo the sentiments re: why the fuck would anyone go? 

It’s the sad thing that I wasn’t bothered at all when they scored. Apathy United tbh

2 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Watching that was fucking painful.

5 reasons it was painful to watch, Joselu, Kenedy, Murphy, Manquillo, and at home.

C'mon Rafa, it hurts.

He was saving this lot as they'll destroy Man City.

Dubravka, Lejeune, Perez , Rondon, Schar, Yedlin 

17 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Benitez should just resign for more people to realise that this club has no future.

If the rumours about him having to pay a hefty sum if he walks are true then that may be the only thing keeping him at the club 

Just now, Alex said:

If the rumours about him having to pay a hefty sum if he walks are true then that may be the only thing keeping him at the club 

I would like the club to lose another case because of constructive dismissal 

“every penny the club generates” my arse

• Like 1

Rafa's Post Match Comments

I will not talk about players. I have no idea whether anything is close.

Rafa was asked whether he can get anyone in before Thursday. "I have no idea" he replied 

Have we had a worse striker in the last 25 years than Joselu? All I can think of is Shefki Kuqi but he was 35 when he joined us and, on balance, I would have still rather have him.

I don’t know what type of striker Joselu is supposed to be. Is he a fox in the box, a target man or good at running the channels? He is absolutely appalling in all aspects of his game, I just can’t figure out what he is supposed to be masquerading as.

52 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Have we had a worse striker in the last 25 years than Joselu? All I can think of is Shefki Kuqi but he was 35 when he joined us and, on balance, I would have still rather have him.

I don’t know what type of striker Joselu is supposed to be. Is he a fox in the box, a target man or good at running the channels? He is absolutely appalling in all aspects of his game, I just can’t figure out what he is supposed to be masquerading as.

He a shit striker. Probs one of the best at his craft....and totally out of his depth.

56 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

He’s certainly no fox in the box :lol:

Agree, he’s the worst I can remember and we’ve had some stinkers down the years.

Hes shite mind, sometimes he does something which is usually like a nice headed flick on during the build up in a counter attack and he fools me into thinking MAYBE theres something half half half decent in there.. then 2 minutes later hes scuffing a shot towards the corner flag and im back down to earth 

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I would like the club to lose another case because of constructive dismissal 

“every penny the club generates” my arse

It’s a nebulous enough phrase to be meaningless though. Which is why he said it 

I saw Joselu is Gateshead Tesco a while back  (exciting anecdote, I know) and he’s a big strapping lad but he doesn’t even put himself about a bit