NUFC V Manchester City // TONIGHT

Anorthernsoul

35 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I reckon Manchester City will have 78% possession and after putting up a solid fight in the first half, the Toon will miss the one golden opportunity they'll get and finally crumble and lose 0-3.

Sounds a bit optimistic that 

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I reckon Manchester City will have 78% possession and after putting up a solid fight in the first half, the Toon will miss the one golden opportunity they'll get and finally crumble and lose 0-3.

Just 78 percent? They will have that without being on the pitch tbh.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Nil 4 or 5 frashing in what could be Rafa's last game in charge of the Toon

Aye that’s the rumour. I’m almost at the point where sadly I’d like to see it happen, it would basically cement relegation for this year which would save us having to watch Phil Brown or whoever take us down. It might then cut that year off Ashley’s ownership if after being a Championship side for a bit he cuts his losses and fucks off. 

That’s about my only reason though, I now can’t see him ever selling us while we are a Premier League side. What a nightmare of a bloke for making NUFC borderline intolerable to support and have me almost wishing one of our best managers ever would leave. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Erm wiped the keeper out what the fuck

Clutching at straws there, Sane got to the ball first and Dubravka belted him in the face