NUFC V Manchester City // TONIGHT

Anorthernsoul

Commentators calling it controversial, talking about how smart De Bruyne was to take it when the ref had told him not to.

Literally ignored the refs instructions and got booked for it which is exactly what should have happened.

Just now, Andrew said:

Commentators calling it controversial, talking about how smart De Bruyne was to take it when the ref had told him not to.

Literally ignored the refs instructions and got booked for it which is exactly what should have happened.

Aye

'He wasnt aware of it'
What? Being told wait for my whistle.  What does he need it in fucking writing.

8 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I came home a bit late and missed the best part of the match... the first 20 seconds.

We started really strongly but quickly fell apart once we came out of the tunnel.

Ayy its only taken them their expert telling them its the right call and 4 replays of the disallowed goal to admit that the referee very clearly tells de bruyne to wait for the whistle.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Ayy its only taken them their expert telling them its the right call and 4 replays of the disallowed goal to admit that the referee very clearly tells de bruyne to wait for the whistle.

My favourite bit was when they were saying it was clever play to catch the defenders off guard. In reality it wasn't clever and the defenders weren't caught off guard. Apart from that they were spot on.

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

My favourite bit was when they were saying it was clever play to catch the defenders off guard. In reality it wasn't clever and the defenders weren't caught off guard. Apart from that they were spot on.

Aye, it was really smart of him to ignore the referees instructions and get himself booked completely pointlessly.

It was well executed I'll give him that, but it was stupid.

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

To say Longstaff is up against this midfield he hasnt done a bad job so far

The goal aside we've acquitted ourselves fairly well, they've not created many clear cut chances and we've had one or two breaks.

• Like 1