NUFC V Manchester City // TONIGHT

Anorthernsoul

Aye, would be typical of this ownership if there wasn’t. 

The commentator on this is an arsehole yet again, first saying De Bruyne shouldn’t have been sent off when even Guardiola was angered by him making a rash tackle and promptly subbed him off. He then clearly wanted to say Perez should have been sent off, caught himself then justified it by saying Perez’s tackle was more cynical :lol:. Finally he then said the ref should have played advantage rather than giving a pen, aye it’d definitely have been more to our advantage to have our striker with a shot at a narrow angle on goal while being closed down by a keeper with a man covering behind than it would having a pen. What a tit, it makes results like this all the sweeter knowing little ‘big club’ brown nosers like that are fuming. 

• Like 1

Feels good to wake up to a home win, let alone one against a top side. Hopefully this gives them that confidence boost they've so badly needed and can get something a Spurs at the weekend. I have to say they looked more organised and committed than they have done all season last night, hopefully Lascelles and Lejeune can ignite that partnership that worked so well last season. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye, would be typical of this ownership if there wasn’t. 

The commentator on this is an arsehole yet again, first saying De Bruyne shouldn’t have been sent off when even Guardiola was angered by him making a rash tackle and promptly subbed him off. He then clearly wanted to say Perez should have been sent off, caught himself then justified it by saying Perez’s tackle was more cynical :lol:. Finally he then said the ref should have played advantage rather than giving a pen, aye it’d definitely have been more to our advantage to have our striker with a shot at a narrow angle on goal while being closed down by a keeper with a man covering behind than it would having a pen. What a tit, it makes results like this all the sweeter knowing little ‘big club’ brown nosers like that are fuming. 

I think the referee was applying the rule perfectly. He waited for a moment what was happening before making the decision. If Rondon had scored directly he would not have ruled it out.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Renton said:

Is that Pimms drinking shit house still logged off? Funny old game. Full of cold, my mate had cried this one off so was on my own, barely sat down and we were already 1 nil down to the champions. Nearly stood right up and turned right round. But these things very occasionally happen. They were fucking dogshite like. 

What the fuck do you want, you Rumbelow’s Ramsay?

30 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Typically i missed this bloody game. Anyone know where i can watch at least the highlights?

There’s a Match of the Day tonight which’ll show today’s and yesterday’s games 

if the motd highlights were to be believed, we didn't create anything other than the two goals and a perez dragging one wide. man city seemed to dominate in chances created and yet the pundits all said how much we deserved the win. 

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

if the motd highlights were to be believed, we didn't create anything other than the two goals and a perez dragging one wide. man city seemed to dominate in chances created and yet the pundits all said how much we deserved the win. 

They made few good chances, we kept them at arms reach for the majority of the game. Stopped them getting in behind us and congested the area in front of Dubravka's goal.

We deserved to win because we stymied their attack and looked dangerous on the counter.