I return to complain about the cold

Zathras

That and the good news from the NUFC side of things in the last couple of days brought me back, at least briefly.  What's been going on around here, folks?  I see my funny pictures thread is still on the front page.

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Zathras

• 3 years later...

Getting ready for today's World Cup Qualifier.  Expected temperature at kickoff will be -16° Celsius with 10 mph winds making it feel like about -25°.  Gonna be a blast! 

Makes me wonder what the coldest football match on record is. (FIFPro recommends that a match be abandoned at -5°)

image.png.fe9134f164b6652b692266991d6d2f90.png

Just now, Andrew said:

Aye, really not impressed with how the weekend is looking Screenshot_20220203-094706_Weather.png

Do you know if Michael Boxall made it out of the Kiwi squad without contracting Covid? Asking for myself and all other MNUFC fans.

1 minute ago, Zathras said:

Do you know if Michael Boxall made it out of the Kiwi squad without contracting Covid? Asking for myself and all other MNUFC fans.

I am afraid I don't. Doesn't look like the names of the isolating squad members have been released.

Darn. Hope he's okay; got his name on my shirt from last season. He's likely to be captain this season, I think.  Gutted for him when he missed out on the Olympics with an injury.

2 hours ago, Zathras said:

Getting ready for today's World Cup Qualifier.  Expected temperature at kickoff will be -16° Celsius with 10 mph winds making it feel like about -25°.  Gonna be a blast! 

Makes me wonder what the coldest football match on record is. (FIFPro recommends that a match be abandoned at -5°)

image.png.fe9134f164b6652b692266991d6d2f90.png

Snowflake tbh

• Haha 3