Miguel Almiron

wykikitoon

• 1 year later...

They really need to fuck off with this ‘yellow card for shirt removal’ bollocks. The passion of scoring a goal like that should be embraced, not punished.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Daniel Campos:

"He is at the best club in the world. He is happy with prominence; I don’t see any possibility of change now.

"[Newcastle] are going to change everything, structure, youth, women’s soccer."

10 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Daniel Campos:

"He is at the best club in the world. He is happy with prominence; I don’t see any possibility of change now.

"[Newcastle] are going to change everything, structure, youth, women’s soccer."

Is that his agent? Changed his tune hasnt he

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Is that his agent? Changed his tune hasnt he

:lol: Aye, first transfer window since Almirons been at the club that his agent hasn’t pushed for a move. 

Almiron’s one I was hoping we’d sell, we really need to improve the RW and he offers the least out of the group we have. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

That Rojas kid had loads of groupies on twitter when almiron first joined, offers of tickets, 'great stuff Roberto' just for tweeting 'good morning NUFC fans' and shit like that. He actually came over for a game and twenty/thirty something year olds were wetting their knickers* talking about Greggs and bollocks with him. Why any attention seekers don't just pretend to be from whatever country one of our foreign players come from and say you're a big Newcastle fan instead of being a wum astounds me. If social media attention is your thing you'll be beating them off with a shitty stick. 

*And that was just the lads.

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...