trooper

62 unsold tickets out of the allocation for a Monday night game that’s a decent travel distance, for a club 2 points off the bottom 3 that have an owner who outwardly does not give a fuck, and that’s what you are alluding to as shit support?

Fuck off you troll, and take your wank pub advertisement with you. Jorge Mendes rocks up and suddenly they’re arrogant. 

Just now, Davey1 said:

But a bloody good football team to beat your bunch of clowns. Probably our easiest game of the season. Can't sell your tickets. What happened to the Toon Army? How someone from Newcastle can say anywhere is a shithole is laughable. 

Nice try :lol:

10 minutes ago, Davey1 said:

But a bloody good football team to beat your bunch of clowns. Probably our easiest game of the season.

You’ve beaten us once out of the last six at Molineux you tit. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davey1 said:

But a bloody good football team to beat your bunch of clowns. Probably our easiest game of the season. Can't sell your tickets. What happened to the Toon Army? How someone from Newcastle can say anywhere is a shithole is laughable. 

A jammy win here courtesy of some diabolical refereeing and you've giving it the billy big bollocks. You've at least got a chairman who knows how to please the fans, though - since promotion he's spent 1m for every one of them. 

p.s. Wolverhampton is a chemical blister on the ass-cheek of a Hiroshima survivor. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davey1 said:

I don’t loik nooocarstle realleh, it’s qoit far away from burminghum sorreh I mean Wolverhampton and Jorge is groit bloke realleh he’s a brought in some groit players and no I’m not realleh that thick moi accent just makes me sound loik I am 

Edited by 247
  • Haha 2

Cheers Andrew. 

Now those scruffs have been fucked off, I’m going to say I hope we beat these nouveau rich cunts.

I’ve always had a strong dislike for Wolves, I’ll always associate them with Karl Henry kicking lumps out of people, plus their club colours are lifting. Now they’ve got some cash behind them they’re suddenly full of themselves, I’m sure it’ll all end really well with Jorge Mendes as we all know he’s such a good loyal bloke. 

We’ll win 2-0, Almiron to come on and score the second. Nuno Espirito Wanker will whine in the post conference presser after we beat them at their unfilled stadium.