trooper

27 minutes ago, Ant said:

:lol: I was thinking other day well thats helpful, I'm clearly not posting enough and gone soft 

Had to read Alex's reply out to suz as I was pissing myself laughing in the car 

That was kind of the point of the post. Its to help away fans. We are the official away pub. The pub that Wolves and the police will direct you towards. The one pub in Wolverhampton where you will be welcome. 

THE. OFFICIAL. away fans pub, brought to you by the smell of piss and the constant drone of brain dead bar staff saying 'that'll be a foiver mate'

Edited by 247
  • Haha 2

:lol: This bloke man. 

1st post: Hi here is my shite pub, please come. 

2nd post: your fans are pretty shit eh, a whole 62 seats unsold

Then wonders why he’s not getting a thanks for recommending free the pedos pub. 

• Haha 3

Fond memories of Molinuex tbh. A 1-0 win courtesy of Kevin Scott and a spotty Wolves fan trying to take the piss and getting absolutely fucking crucified by us all for about 10 mins before moving away from the fence virtually in tears before someone kindly threw a coin off his napper as he left. It wasn't big or clever but quite amusing when you're 16 year old. I Roilly howp this wolves fan was that spottoi fan. :good:

• Haha 4

What I'd like to see as a starting eleven in the Wolves den, keeping Miguel Almiron on the bench to bring in later.

Dubravka

Schar       Lejune      Fernandez

Yedlin        Longstaff         Ki             Barreca

Mutu         Rondon        Ritchie

Tin hat on, let the barrage begin.

Bench:

Almiron

Dummett

Diame

Atsu

Lascelles

Perez

Looking forward to the game Monday night . Newcastle fighting to keep relegation back to the championship worry’s at bay , and wolves in the mini league with Watford for that 7th spot ! I’m hoping to see a big crowd of Geordie away fans down at the golden palace similar to when we played Sunderland in the championship . They bought a fair few fans that day , and made it a great atmosphere . With you two clubs being of similar size with you just being marginally bigger only due to your catchment area I’m expecting a similar experience . Will predict a 2-1 wolves win with Newcastle coming to frustrate and pile 11 men behind the ball hoping rondon can nick a lucky goal . All the best with relegation and for the rest of the season :) 

• Haha 1

I'm confused, why are there so many Wolves fans posting here? It's starting to feel like this game is really important to them or something. And I'm not entirely sure why that would be.

This is pretty much how Newcastle fans will see the various results options, for all the Wolves fans:

A loss - Fuck you Mike Ashley

A draw - Meh + Fuck you Mike Ashley

A narrow win - Ah that's nice + Fuck you Mike Ashley

A big win - this team man :lol: + Fuck you Mike Ashley

None of our responses will have anything to do with you guys - we're having our own existential crisis as a club and we really don't give a shit about everyone else at this point. You're just 'the opposition' on Monday. Sorry.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fond memories of Molinuex tbh. A 1-0 win courtesy of Kevin Scott and a spotty Wolves fan trying to take the piss and getting absolutely fucking crucified by us all for about 10 mins before moving away from the fence virtually in tears before someone kindly threw a coin off his napper as he left. It wasn't big or clever but quite amusing when you're 16 year old. I Roilly howp this wolves fan was that spottoi fan. :good:

I was in with the Wolves that day....Scotty scored after about 10 mins so had to keep very quiet for a very long time....also this is  the only NUFC game my brother has been to, the jambo twat :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm confused, why are there so many Wolves fans posting here? It's starting to feel like this game is really important to them or something. And I'm not entirely sure why that would be.

This is pretty much how Newcastle fans will see the various results options, for all the Wolves fans:

A loss - Fuck you Mike Ashley

A draw - Meh + Fuck you Mike Ashley

A narrow win - Ah that's nice + Fuck you Mike Ashley

A big win - this team man :lol: + Fuck you Mike Ashley

None of our responses will have anything to do with you guys - we're having our own existential crisis as a club and we really don't give a shit about everyone else at this point. You're just 'the opposition' on Monday. Sorry.

Ashley goes an makes a record signing for you lot and that’s the thanks you give . You Geordies really do think you have some god given right to be someone above your station . No wonder mike Ashley is the way he is even when he puts his hand in his pocket he gets no thanks . yes mike could have done more over years , but he is a businessman and a very good one at that . He makes money , and runs Newcastle club as a business . Even that being the case he’s still gone on and managed to employ a very decent manager in Benitez . Get you back up to premiership in one season, unlike your neighbours , Also assemble a decent squad with now breaking your transfer record in jan . Think that calls for a thank you Mike Ashley myself . Stay humble 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Desperate to be relevant.

:D

Aye, one of a plethora of shit teams from the shithole of England. 

They need to find something to make themselves feel special. 

This week, we’re it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Desperate to be relevant.

Nail on the head. Irrelevant club gets a bit of money and is chosen by Jorge Mendes to be the club he camps out at for a bit, so these idiots are now looking for more notable sides to come and have a pop at. None of us would do the same to them because they’re an irrelevant shite club (see fireworks and music to create any sort of atmosphere, 4 seasons in the top flight in the PL era, etc). 

Newcastle is genuinely a brilliant city to live in and is without doubt one of the best places in the country with more Grade I listed buildings than anywhere other than London and Bath.  Wolverhampton is worse than Sunderland with even uglier people, I'd be classed as fuckin skinny if I lived there and I'm a fat cunt.  As for Wolverhampton Wanderers my main memory of them is being a Fourth Division club, and some brummie fool falling through the stand at Scarborough.