trooper

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

@Howmanheyman

The absolute fuckin state of Molineaux here though :lol:

Easter 1990...

Kevin Dillon, man. :lol:

Useless Mackem, missed chances on a regular basis and was once sent off against us in a fight with big Peter Jackson. Also a Mackem. And useless. Was never going to go well for him, was it?

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Kevin Dillon, man. :lol:

Useless Mackem, missed chances on a regular basis and was once sent off against us in a fight with big Peter Jackson. Also a Mackem. And useless. Was never going to go well for him, was it?

Useless mackem bastard.  The slowest player we've ever had at this club.  Mind when he was 15 yards clear against the mackems, the day of 75mph wind at SJP, and the mackem defence caught up with him?

10 hours ago, Badwolf said:

Ashley goes an makes a record signing for you lot and that’s the thanks you give . You Geordies really do think you have some god given right to be someone above your station . No wonder mike Ashley is the way he is even when he puts his hand in his pocket he gets no thanks . yes mike could have done more over years , but he is a businessman and a very good one at that . He makes money , and runs Newcastle club as a business . Even that being the case he’s still gone on and managed to employ a very decent manager in Benitez . Get you back up to premiership in one season, unlike your neighbours , Also assemble a decent squad with now breaking your transfer record in jan . Think that calls for a thank you Mike Ashley myself . Stay humble 

Just take it on trust mate, that he is not running the club 'as a business' at least in terms of what you think that means. He takes money out of the club, has tanked our commercial revenue, and risks relegation almost every season by failing to invest, which costs him more in the long run.

He's a fucking pillock.

32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Just take it on trust mate, that he is not running the club 'as a business' at least in terms of what you think that means. He takes money out of the club, has tanked our commercial revenue, and risks relegation almost every season by failing to invest, which costs him more in the long run.

He's a fucking pillock.

Ah Rayvin, you are naive aren't you? :razz:

11 hours ago, Badwolf said:

Ashley goes an makes a record signing for you lot and that’s the thanks you give . You Geordies really do think you have some god given right to be someone above your station . No wonder mike Ashley is the way he is even when he puts his hand in his pocket he gets no thanks . yes mike could have done more over years , but he is a businessman and a very good one at that . He makes money , and runs Newcastle club as a business . Even that being the case he’s still gone on and managed to employ a very decent manager in Benitez . Get you back up to premiership in one season, unlike your neighbours , Also assemble a decent squad with now breaking your transfer record in jan . Think that calls for a thank you Mike Ashley myself . Stay humble 

Literally no-one cares what you think. Your club is an irrelevancy. Your city is a chemical shithole. 

Your own mam, when you bother her with your stinking patter, goes "That's noice pet" while thinking "does this cunt never poipe down?"

2 hours ago, McFaul said:

Useless mackem bastard.  The slowest player we've ever had at this club.  Mind when he was 15 yards clear against the mackems, the day of 75mph wind at SJP, and the mackem defence caught up with him?

I can't remember that tbh and I was at the game! It's weird what sticks and what doesn't. :lol: My main memory of that game is Gordon Armstrong* running past the benches goading them after 'Gabbiadooni' as Jack Charlton called him in the highlights commentary later on that day had scored. 

*The horrible cunt.

Can't see Rafa changing his tactics for this one, particularly as it has become increasingly important that we get something from it. As much as I'd like to think we should be able to play a more possession based game against opponents on similar levels the reality is otherwise. Maybe when we have the likes of Ki back for a while that will be possible.

Having won three straight league games they'll be confident. They've got a strong defensive record as well but won't be used to attacking in compressed space and hopefully won't have the quality to break us down. They tend to have the ball more than we do, so there's no reason to expect that to change at their home ground.

Given the return to availability of several players it will be interesting to see who starts, in particular whether Longstaff and Hayden retain their spots and whether Ritchie continues as a wing back. That will all come down to how Diame and Ki have been training. I'd expect at least one of them to come in for (hopefully) Hayden. Longstaff IMO deserves to retain his spot, he's been without flaw.

7 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

Literally no-one cares what you think. Your club is an irrelevancy. Your city is a chemical shithole. 

Your own mam, when you bother her with your stinking patter, goes "That's noice pet" while thinking "does this cunt never poipe down?"

Our club is a bigger club than your irrelevant collection of shit manager , supporters who would turn up to watch the grass grow, and a collection of journey men players who no other decent club want.

1 hour ago, Davey1 said:

Our club is a bigger club than your irrelevant collection of shit manager , supporters who would turn up to watch the grass grow, and a collection of journey men players who no other decent club want.

If we’re irrelevant what the fuck are you doing on here in the middle of the fuckin night Einstein? :lol:

3 hours ago, Davey1 said:

My very average cock is bigger than Wolves.  You belong in Division Four like 1988.  No cunt no knows you, no one would want to know you, you're no different or bigger than Charlton, Reading, Bristol City or fuckin Oldham.  The Midlands is the biggest most character free shithole in Western Europe, and Wolverhampton is the worst place in that vast area.  You're all ugly cunts too, Barry Taylor had the classic Wolves look.

29 minutes ago, McFaul said:

My very average cock is bigger than Wolves.  You belong in Division Four like 1988.  No cunt no knows you, no one would want to know you, you're no different or bigger than Charlton, Reading, Bristol City or fuckin Oldham.  The Midlands is the biggest most character free shithole in Western Europe, and Wolverhampton is the worst place in that vast area.  You're all ugly cunts too, Barry Taylor had the classic Wolves look.

Your comments really do show you up for who you really are , when no doubt half of you on here probably live on a council estate in cowgate, with as much of an education as them thick uneducated tools off Geordie shore . Highlight of your week revolving around collecting your giro first thing on a Friday morning so that you may treat yourself to one of your orange spray tans while spending your none hard working cash in the local weatherspoons , saving a few pennies so that on a Saturday you may put ten pence in your televisions to keep up with match of the day :) 

Edited by Badwolf

6 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

Your comments really do show you up for who you really are , when no doubt half of you on here probably live on a council estate in cowgate, with as much of an education as them thick uneducated tools off Geordie shore . Highlight of your week revolving around collecting your giro first thing on a Friday morning so that you may treat yourself to one of your orange spray tans while spending your none hard working cash in the local weatherspoons , saving a few pennies so that on a Saturday you may put ten pence in your televisions to keep up with match of the day :) 

I love how he has basically accepted everything Stevie just said as true and resorted to attacks on the basis of fucking benefits :lol: You're thinking of Sunderland mate, Newcastle is middle class as fuck ;)

25 minutes ago, Ant said:

Never having been to wolverhampton i thought "sure how bad can it be" and decided to judge it based on tripadvisor

your #1 resturant is a pub https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190762-d7341825-Reviews-Horse_and_Jockey-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html

and the #1 hotel is a Holiday Inn https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g190762-d191413-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Wolverhampton_Racecourse-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html

:lol: 

LA-DE-DAHHHH, this is for a place that's suppoesdly  "a city" :lol: 

Bet your uni / cathedral are quality 

:lol: Fuck me gently 

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I love how he has basically accepted everything Stevie just said as true and resorted to attacks on the basis of fucking benefits :lol: You're thinking of Sunderland mate, Newcastle is middle class as fuck ;)

I love how Newcastle supporters actually think they are a massive club . Compared to Sunderland you have double the size catchment area but would still say they are a  much bigger club than you ! Sunderland winning 6 Derby’s with a pedo on the wing just sums your shite club up . Now we get the enjoyment of tanking you at Molineux , while your  fans moan on about Mike Ashley from the stands ,  thinking anyone really gives a shit 😁

Edited by Badwolf