trooper

5 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

Sunderland winning 6 Derby’s with a pedo on the wing just sums your shite club up

:lol: Thank you for your contribution, Authentic Wolves Fan Who Is Definitely From The West Midlands :D 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Ant said:

Never having been to wolverhampton i thought "sure how bad can it be" and decided to judge it based on tripadvisor

your #1 resturant is a pub https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190762-d7341825-Reviews-Horse_and_Jockey-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html

and the #1 hotel is a Holiday Inn https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g190762-d191413-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Wolverhampton_Racecourse-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html

:lol: 

LA-DE-DAHHHH, this is for a place that's suppoesdly  "a city" :lol: 

Bet your uni / cathedral are quality 

What a fucking shithole.

Absolute non-enteties.

4 hours ago, Badwolf said:

I love how Newcastle supporters actually think they are a massive club . Compared to Sunderland you have double the size catchment area but would still say they are a  much bigger club than you ! Sunderland winning 6 Derby’s with a pedo on the wing just sums your shite club up . Now we get the enjoyment of tanking you at Molineux , while your  fans moan on about Mike Ashley from the stands ,  thinking anyone really gives a shit 😁

Actually, it sums your club up, you thick mackem cunt 

• Like 1

They'd rather have Simon Grayson err, Chris Coleman I mean Jack Ross* than Rafa. 

*I'm hearing reports of a 'Jack Dross' at the minute. Stand by for latest new 'Che Guevara' manager who is DEFINITELY better than Benitez. :good:

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

First 15 minutes on sky focusing entirely on Man City and Chelsea without any mention of the clubs involved in tonight’s game 🙄

Happens every Monday unless one of the 'Big 80' are playing. 

This sala thing is dragging on too init 

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

See we've filled a full side. Piss pot club eh. Have to give a full side to away fans to make it look full. Boring cunts. 

If you look closely I believe you'll find there are 62 empty seats

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

If you look closely I believe you'll find there are 62 empty seats

That’ll be the lads who just couldn’t drag themselves away from the warm welcome, warmer beer, and re-warmed chips at Wolverhampton’s shittest top pub. 

• Haha 2

Is it don goodman?

I know hes been on our games with Wolves before, be typical of sky to pick a former sunderland and wolves player to commentate on our games with them