trooper

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I hadn’t seen before but I think Adam Johnson applied similar logic 

Scarily I saw posts on RTG along the lines of "it was 3 months to her 16th birthday so she was nearer legal than just being 15"

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

1 - Rafas game management was poor. There was no need whatsoever to make the substitution after 90 minutes

2 - the ref was correct to add at least 30 seconds {see point 1] and likely more time with Perez strolling off.

3 - it WAS a foul on the keeper.

4 - the keeper should never have tried to catch it.

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

1 - Rafas game management was poor. There was no need whatsoever to make the substitution after 90 minutes

2 - the ref was correct to add at least 30 seconds {see point 1] and likely more time with Perez strolling off.

If he had done it before 90 minutes, would that have meant 5 minutes of extra time, rather than 4?

What’s done is done, shame how this game ended but we’ve taken 4 points from 3 games that I thought we’d be lucky to get 1 from. If we can take 6 points from next 4 games things will be looking good for survival imo.

Edited by zerosum