trooper

This lot must be biggest no-mark WUMs to have popped on here in the hopes of getting a rise :lol:

Peddling a bar in a premier inn as the best in town :lol:

Second tier jabs when they've spent 4 seasons so far in the top flight in the last 30 odd years :lol: 

Going absolutely mental when someone tells him, quite correctly, that absolutely no one cares that they're here or what they have to say because wolves are one of the laundry list of clubs who've popped into the top flight for a bit and then disappear into nothing for years before popping back up, a glorified Hull city :lol:

What a bunch of absolute losers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davey1 said:

Thinking after 94 minutes: We always lose to shit teams.

Thinking  after 95 minutes: We always draw with shit teams.

You are the most boring team so far this season , that's not the refs fault. Enjoy the Championship.

Get to fuck you boring boring cunt. Go shag your granny you brass rubbing, stamp collecting nonce. 

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

No 

6086A69E-75FA-4A93-974D-504A6F78DF93.jpeg

And setting aside the interesting geography lessons and woefully poor attempts at WUMery, Wolves are at the pinnacle of their last 30 years and we're at our lowest point yet they're happy grabbing an at best questionable draw after regulation and injury time have expired.

They should be enjoying the fact that for once they have a good manager and some good players but they plainly don't know how because it's unprecedented in their recent history.

2.41160404.jpg

If someone had said a point I would have taken it.  But not in that manner.  Absolutle sickener.

The foul against Almiron was not mentioned once at all.  He was basically shoved in the back right in front of the lino.  NOTHING given.  How Noeilie can say that had fuck all bearing I dont know.  If that was given we would have cleared the ball and given fuck all excuse for the shitehouse cunt with the whistle but to blow.

You're fucking desperate for us to go down Noeile, but why?

15 minutes ago, Ant said:

in the stills you can see it, tbh in real time and the replays i struggled to call it a foul, should've punched it regardless

It's also the angle of the primary video feed, makes the contact look more incidental and doesn't show the knees into the arse. Seems Dubravka figured he'd been fouled, shut his eyes a moment and with hands across his shoulders and face missed the ball. If he had the moment again no doubt he would punch it regardless of the trajectory of the ball or contact.

5 hours ago, Davey1 said:

You are the most boring team so far this season , that's not the refs fault. Enjoy the Championship.

Roight, you've had your biggest match of the season now, and on TV as well! Bless. Now your club's moment in the spotlight is over, so run along back to obscurity and be thankful for the home point you managed. Adama Traores to ashes, Dohertys to dust, nonces to nothing. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, OTF said:

6086A69E-75FA-4A93-974D-504A6F78DF93.jpeg

And setting aside the interesting geography lessons and woefully poor attempts at WUMery, Wolves are at the pinnacle of their last 30 years and we're at our lowest point yet they're happy grabbing an at best questionable draw after regulation and injury time have expired.

They should be enjoying the fact that for once they have a good manager and some good players but they plainly don't know how because it's unprecedented in their recent history.

2.41160404.jpg

It doesn’t look good in the pictures but watching it live and on the replay I didn’t think it was a foul. And I still don’t. It’s one of those that depends on your interpretation and as to whether contact automatically means a foul but I would have been gutted if we’d had one like that chalked off at the other end.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It doesn’t look good in the pictures but watching it live and on the replay I didn’t think it was a foul. And I still don’t. It’s one of those that depends on your interpretation and as to whether contact automatically means a foul but I would have been gutted if we’d had one like that chalked off at the other end.

I thought the same even after the initial replays, may be down to the angle. In defense of the referee it would be hard to call from where he was, eyes tracking the ball coming in on a high trajectory, you'd see if go through Dubravka's hands and onto Boly. The camera from in the goal shows how far into his body Boly has come, look where Dubravka's feet are, in line with his hands then Boly's knees are pushing his body out. That's before considering his arm placement. Still, this discussion shouldn't be happening. There's no disputing the foul on Almiron in the lead up, that should have been the end of it.

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

That's the issue. When it's contact on the keeper it's always given as a foul, week in, week out. Except for last night. 

I think this kind of obstructing another player is a foul regardless if it’s a keeper and in the six yard box.

I am one who thinks keepers are protected far too much.

But this is clearly a foul.  His arms are all over Dubravka impeding his jumping ability.

Like people have said.  The lack of consistency in the league is getting worse.  If that was Liverpool the goal would have been disallowed and Liverpool awarded a penalty the other end.

You can see in the video the ball slips through his hands. He makes no attempt to make a fist/fists to punch it away. Lascelles seems furious at Dubravka as if he's saying "why didn't you punch it away"

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

You can see in the video the ball slips through his hands. He makes no attempt to make a fist/fists to punch it away. Lascelles seems furious at Dubravka as if he's saying "why didn't you punch it away"

Probably because there was a box full of wolves players and the punch could have gone anywhere. Twitter is full of GK coaches today :lol:

He should've punched it but there is absolutely no doubt it is a free kick.  If we had the VAR like the Bundesliga and other leagues, it's not 99% it's 100% no goal.  A reasonable display, I have absolutely no fear of relegation, and Longstaff is definitely someone who can play at this level.  The last month or so has been a brilliant start to his first team career, he's so calm on the ball.

7 hours ago, Davey1 said:

I've been on here 13 years, and you are THE most boring cunt I've seen.  Trust me, that is a fucking bold statement.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wolves are 7th yet are basically as close to 17th as they are 6th and they think they're a good team

Hit the nail on the head. This Wolves side are massively overrated, spent a fortune on a bunch of fairly mid tier Portuguese players, with a couple of aging Portuguese big names, and you’d think they were quality the way their fan base and element of the press go on. In reality they’re rank average, all teams outside the top 6 are very average and basically all of them could realistically finish anywhere from 7th down. 

It’s unreal them coming on here trying to big time us :lol: as Andrew says 4 seasons in the Premier League total, never in Europe in the Premier League era (no idea about the rest of their history as they’re no marks). They’d have got fucking howked by the team Pardew had and I doubt many here would put that side anywhere near the best we’ve had in the modern era. Look forward to it all ending in tears with notorious utter bellend Jorge Mendes. 

• Like 2

Yeah Dubravka made an arse of it even though he was fouled.  He was trying make sure we won the game by get a hold of it (something he's usually done very well) but given the pressure he was under, a punch would have been much safer.  I'd in no way be in favour of dumping him a this stage though.  He's been very good for us much more than he's made errors that have cost.  And Scharr should have blocked off the goal scorer like Lascelles did with the other player.

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Yeah Dubravka made an arse of it even though he was fouled.  He was trying make sure we won the game by get a hold of it (something he's usually done very well) but given the pressure he was under, a punch would have been much safer.  I'd in no way be in favour of dumping him a this stage though.  He's been very good for us much more than he's made errors that have cost.  And Scharr should have blocked off the goal scorer like Lascelles did with the other player.

He didn't put a foot wrong when he came in last season and he's made crucial saves this year but the errors that have crept in are worrying and with that slight doubt in his mind now I hope he can focus and keep concentration from now on as we know he's an excellent keeper.