Almiron's Vori Vori Vajigel Lovers v Burnley

wykikitoon

Just now, Andrew said:

Well aren't you a little ray of positivity.

I'm having a great time!

I'm the voice of reason, my arse is peppered with fence splinters and you fucking know it sunshine.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm the voice of reason, my arse is peppered with fence splinters and you fucking know it sunshine.

May I recommend removing it with a banana peel?

After eating that banana cut a small square piece of the peel and place it on the affected area for splinter removal. Secure with a bandage and let it sit overnight. Sure, having banana taped to you overnight may seem weird, but that splinter will easily come up and even stick that peel itself.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

1980 ;)

Hard to argue.

I reckon they've got the UK beat in a few ways tbf though that might be related to me being living in Burnley for the first 29 years of my life.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

May I recommend removing it with a banana peel?

After eating that banana cut a small square piece of the peel and place it on the affected area for splinter removal. Secure with a bandage and let it sit overnight. Sure, having banana taped to you overnight may seem weird, but that splinter will easily come up and even stick that peel itself.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

all this talking behind the hand shit from Dyche.  Whats the daft cunt think he is?

Aye, it’s not like we all don’t know he was saying ‘time to lump it up to the big lad’ under his hand.

• Haha 2