West Ham vs Newcastle

ewerk

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Perez would get 10 if he stood in the opposition box and refused to go any deeper

He probably would. I reckon about 90% of his goals are from in or around the six yard box. He's a great instinctive finisher, just shite when he has a second to think about what he's doing.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ant said:

I would be making the argument that it should be over Joselu that Mitro is matched up against, not Rondon who we don't even own...

ideally we'd have both those two and let them battle it out for the starting spot and never see Joselu, Mitro has had two real seasons in the premiership and has hit double figures, can't really argue with that

He's not going out do Aguero or turn into the next drgoba, but if he's going get you 10 a season that's points in the bag for a club that battles at the bottom

Joselu is one of the worst strikers I’ve ever seen at the club, which is some feat, the competition is stiff. I’d much rather mitro as backup than that total donkey.

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Joselu is one of the worst strikers I’ve ever seen at the club, which is some feat, the competition is stiff. I’d much rather mitro as backup than that total donkey.

It's funny though, I don't hate Joselu like I've hated Andreas Andersson, Xisco or the like. I thin they thought they were better than they are, Joselu seems to know he's shit.

I had completely forgotten we had Rivière :lol:. Joselu is definitely up there with the worst stikers we’ve had, in fact I’d say he’s close to being as shit as some of what Sunderland would consider their ok stikers over the years. 

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Aye, Riviere is up there with Xisco for me.

We’ve had some shite over the years :lol:

Genuinely think Joselu is as bad as I’ve seen. The thing about Xisco is we barely saw him so it was hard to be quite as irritated by him.

Joselu is a nice seeming bloke.

He is also exactly what you get for 5 million in a world where europa league quality forwards go for 50-100 million and real world class forwards go for 200 million.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, NJS said:

Krul in the same sentence as the other three - what a fucking knacker you are man. 

Absolutely. Krul was brilliant for us. Shame he didn’t get a proper send off. To put him in the same category as Fumaca and Joselu is outrageous. 

Another one to put on the list is Stéphane Guivarc’h. 🙈 signed by Daglish. 🙈 However he did sign Solano and Given. Solano is one of my all time favourites. 

On 06/03/2019 at 04:47, Slayer said:

Another one to put on the list is Stéphane Guivarc’h. 🙈 signed by Daglish. 🙈 However he did sign Solano and Given. Solano is one of my all time favourites. 

Gary Speed too. He signed some absolute fucking donkeys too though 

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Gary Speed too. He signed some absolute fucking donkeys too though 

Get rid of Ginola and Ferdinand, sign loads of your old mates on a final pay day

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Get rid of Ginola and Ferdinand, sign loads of your old mates on a final pay day

Pearce and Barnes did a job at least. Rush less so. But Des Hamilton, Carl Serrant, Andreas Andersson, Lionel Perez and Pistone spring to mind. I think we payed AC Milan a similar fee for Andersson to what Arsenal payed them, at a similar time, for Patrick Vieira. Bargain