Sports Direct United V Everton

trooper

I'd love to see the entire team take turns doing a Keown on Van Nistleroy to the ref and/or the Mackem cunt. 

Everybody else won outside the doomed two though - shit day for Palace. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Fuuuuuucking hell.

Me nerves are shot completely. What a match, what a club. NUFC in its essence out on the pitch today.

Very much so, though more often we're left frustrated. I'll take it this way all the time thanks, close enough to justice served.

Edited by OTF

Chuffed that Pickford being a complete donkey lead to one of our goals. As powerful and good as the Almiron shot was he should have palmed that over or punched clear instead of bundling it. 

Fucking magnificent. Watched this with my 14 and 8 year old and at half time I was googling the Man U 5-0 drubbing to show them what we used to be like. Thankfully they stuck with the full game and the goal celebrations in CT towers have been immense.

Love comebacks like this.

Love Silva whinging :lol: crying about offside yet ignoring the fact his team should have had 10 men most game, then saying Sigurdsson should have had a pen errm it was a blatant dive. 

You were 2-0 up and have a squad that cost 300m or something daft more than us, it’s high time that fraud was out of a job tbh. 

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Try not to let Watmore equalising vs Wycombe Wanderers taint this comeback lads

Screenshot_20190309-172115_Samsung Internet.jpg

Aye because a 94th minute equalizer against Wycombe is absolutely class. They could have won 6-0 and I wouldn’t give a fuck as they’re in fucking League One :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

I did say at 0-2 if there WAS a God we'd win and the ref would get poetic justice and Pickford would come a cropper........Ooooeer. Was the big bloke upstairs telling me something ? :icon_lol::wacko:

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

LOL

Saying VAR needs bringin in.  Mate your keeper would have been sent off and Siggurdson done for diving yu thick bin dipping nonce.

As NJS pointed out Zouma would have likely walked for his nasty challenge on Almiron as well. It was two footed, wreckless, and dangerous imo. 

Edited by Howay