Sports Direct United V Everton

trooper

Letting the fat Spanish waiter and the donkey punchers win after being 2 nil up is diabolical. 

Pickford can go in the bin after that performance. I honestly think that's a display that puts you one foot out the door and replaced. The first goal was disappointing but that second? Goddamn you're $#!¥ - in the same vein as the derby rickety. Cost us 3 points.

I'm all for giving Silva time but beating Cardiff and frustrating the rs won't save you from anything if we play like this afterwards. If there's a replacement ready, I'd be contemplating seriously if he gets more time.

Rotten performance Everton. Rotten

:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Letting the fat Spanish waiter and the donkey punchers win after being 2 nil up is diabolical. 

Pickford can go in the bin after that performance. I honestly think that's a display that puts you one foot out the door and replaced. The first goal was disappointing but that second? Goddamn you're $#!¥ - in the same vein as the derby rickety. Cost us 3 points.

I'm all for giving Silva time but beating Cardiff and frustrating the rs won't save you from anything if we play like this afterwards. If there's a replacement ready, I'd be contemplating seriously if he gets more time.

Rotten performance Everton. Rotten

:lol:

They've been giving Pickford absolute pelters over on Grand Old Team  :lol:

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Where’s Noeli’s full time assessment or is he still be busy finishing his half time rant?

Uregrim Isegrim, my name has an e after i, and I don't usually rant at half-time.

Now I'll rant after that unprecedented come back that I never thought would happen in a million years.

Jesus Christo, that much forum maligned Perez scored 2 fucking goals ffs, Buenos-Buenos

Wont criticize that English born Scot for missing the penalty now that we've won.

Almiron can certainly bring excitement.

Criticism of Rafa.

Can't believe he keeps Joselulu on the bench and leaves off Atsu and Muto.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LooneyToony said:

Mary Pickford didn't save the penalty, Ritchie shot it at him ffs.  And does anyone know why Lascelles brought off for the second half? 

Injury was what was being said post-match.

Seems Rafa has misinterpreted the 2016 rule change regarding penalties when saying that Pickford could only get a yellow once the penalty was given. That would only apply if he made a play for the ball.

Deliberate fouls with no attempt to play the ball, such as Laurent Koscielny's challenge on Robert Lewandowski last season, still incur a red. 

So Mason will say he thought pickford attempted to reach the ball and the whole world will point and laugh. 

Anf that'll be the end of it. Cunts. 

• Like 1

That Marco Silva can take his face for a shite as well. Moaning on about injustices when the ref was their 12th man all game. Your team is brittle as fuck and your plan for the second half was to sit back and let us play. Cheers for taking an attacker off to go 3 at the back so Shelvey had free reign to knock passes about as well, you useless fraud. Pound shop Pochettino.

• Like 2

:lol: Aye I was thinking similar about his second half tactics. Pardew level stuff really, just hand all the control and momentum in the game to the opposition. 

I think it’s clear he’s not the top manager he thinks he is, and he’s coming out with nonsense excuses for every poor result. We are 3 points off Everton ffs, that alone imo shows the absolute gulf in class between how good Benitez is and Silva. Sigurdsson alone cost basically what our starting 11 cost, we completely deserved 3 points yesterday and while one offs happen the small gap over 30 games isn’t a fluke. 

Edited by Howay

think i joked after last win, if we keep up the current points per game ratio we could be safe by Bournemouth game. Could happen! Either way things are looking ok now.

Although he’s not scored, Almiron has brought a new dimension to our team. For the whole of this season, other teams knew if they took Perez out of the game and marked Rondon, we would have slim chance of a goal. Now they have to think about Almiron, which seems to be giving space across the front players. We’ve not had a 3 pronged threat since Kenedys form period end of last season. Which kept us up also. Happy days.

Just hope we can get Rondon permanent and add some depth to positions in the squad, should Rafa stay (unlikely).