Bournemouth V Toon

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Mike Dean always wants to be centres stage the mincing cunt. It's about time refs are held responsible for shocking decisions. 

Aye the bloke is an out and out arsehole. Allegedly said “the Llorente sub really went well for you” to Poch before he went mental, which tbh I can see being the case as I can’t see Poch reacting to that extent to just the decisions. Followed that up the following week by doing that pathetic hiding the match ball from Aguero after Aguero had equaled Shearers hat trick record. He’s always got to be centre stage, total fucking arsehole. 

• Like 1

F F S 

You fucked up Benetez, Diame should have been hooked much earlier!

Game changed when Shelvey came on, as it did last week.

We should have got 3 points, it was a winnable match.

Saw none of the match but saw our goals and if that’s Matt Ritchie’s swan song, what a way to go. Loved how he celebrated as well. They let him go because they thought JORDON IBE was hot shit so I’m sure he had plenty of resentment against them. Lovely to see

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

After reviewing this match thread I can confirm Howay should issue a personal grovelling apology to Matt Ritchie. His ears must have been burning like fuck. 

Aye I was greifing him. I take sole credit for the goal. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Just watched the highlights. Our 2 rejected penalty appeals were both more of a penalty than the one given ffs. VAR will be the end of Mike Dean 

At last, a tangible benefit we can all agree on :good: 

It should be, my concern is when you hear the refs that are turned pundits barely ever disagreeing with the match officials. Hopefully it does bring an end to bollocks like today and the Wolves result though. 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Kind of agree with the gary glitter re: the backpass, the defender was all over the place and it looked more of a desperate touch/interception than a pass

WOA be careful! Having a different and sensible opinion, you'll get trolled!

Edited by t00nraider2

If your on about me I watched the full game and the whole neighbourhood heard me celebrate Ritchies goal! This was at the same time Monkey Fister was being really cool messing with my profile. I was logged in on my phone as I was logged in before the match and stayed logged in but enjoying watching the match. Agree Mike Dean is a cnt though a cross between a chicken and Jasper Carrot. Most refs are useless. We've had bad decisions go for us so just hope other teams around us suffer the same level of ref incompetence.

Resorting to lies to try argue. Cool!

Edited by t00nraider2

The MOTD producers decided that Ritchie's goal wasn't deemed special enough to show it again after the highlights. Now if Rice, sorry DECLAN Rice or Kane, sorry HARRY Kane, or Alli, sorry DELE Alli or Winks, sorry HARRY Winks had scored that goal....... 

Diame. Continues to stroll through games. Watch the lazy bastard jog back when Bournemouth hit the post early on. 

Things are progressing nicely, not far from guaranteed safety and once we get Arsenal game out of the way we have 4 “potentially” winnable games in a row until Liverpool. I reckon we will be on 40 points by that game. Who knows maybe more..

Edited by zerosum

17 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

Urgh no thanks. Not that way inclined. Go down Easy street you'll have more of a chance of that!

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

If your on about me I watched the full game and the whole neighbourhood heard me celebrate Ritchies goal! This was at the same time Monkey Fister was being really cool messing with my profile. I was logged in on my phone as I was logged in before the match and stayed logged in but enjoying watching the match. Agree Mike Dean is a cnt though a cross between a chicken and Jasper Carrot. Most refs are useless. We've had bad decisions go for us so just hope other teams around us suffer the same level of ref incompetence.

Resorting to lies to try argue. Cool!

Rattled tbh