Bournemouth V Toon

Anorthernsoul

Ritchie’s delivery has been absolutely shocking so far. I’d like to see Ritchie come off, when he come off last week Almiron seemed to get on the ball a lot more which is a positive. 

• Like 1

Just now, Howay said:

Ritchie’s delivery has been absolutely shocking so far. I’d like to see Ritchie come off, when he come off last week Almiron seemed to get on the ball a lot more which is a positive. 

Aye. Get Shelvey on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s the thing, there’s no way he’ll give that every time he sees it. 

There'd be half a dozen penalties ar least. Whi highlights just how silly a penalty it was, but also defenders will need to smarten up their arm placement when VAR comes in if they follow literal interpretations.

Edited by OTF

Another shot by a bloke that shouldn’t be on the pitch. Borderline yellow/red followed closely by a clear yellow card challenge in the first half. You know Refs are crap when this utter cunt of a bloke is seen as the best in England. 

• Like 1

Just now, Howay said:

Another shot by a bloke that shouldn’t be on the pitch. Borderline yellow/red followed closely by a clear yellow card challenge in the first half. You know Refs are crap when this utter cunt of a bloke is seen as the best in England. 

Aye if that cunt scores I'll be fuming 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

The rubbish on the pitch man :lol: it’s like playing at the stadium of shite. 

I know there's some poor players out there, but that's a harsh call... 😁

• Haha 2

The commentators showing a good understanding of football, ref points to the halfway line “the ref has given the goal!”  Now yelling there was no foul, there were maybe 3 in there. 

I swear Dummett patrols the pitch just looking for opportunities to perform majestically committed sliding clearances.

• Haha 1