Corbynites v Toon

Dr Gloom

I’m going to this with my gooner mate tomorrow. No idea why as I’m his lucky charm. Every time I’ve seen us play them with this kid we lose. So we’re bound to be defeated again tomorrow. Sorry lads.

Anyway, here is your match thread. I think I was there the last time we won, a Carroll header from a Barton free kick around 2010/11, if memory serves, so you never know.

1-0 to them 

If Mustafi plays then I think an 11 of TT-ers would stand a chance of scoring against these, its a tough ask to keep them out though as they've got a very good selection of forwards, but if there is anyone in our part of the table who can do that its us!

1-0 to us.

37 minutes ago, Andrew said:

If Mustafi plays then I think an 11 of TT-ers would stand a chance of scoring against these, its a tough ask to keep them out though as they've got a very good selection of forwards, but if there is anyone in our part of the table who can do that its us!

1-0 to us.

Not 3-1?

Andy Cole thinks it should be a goal because of inconsistency from officials. Not that refs should give fouls more often, they should just ignore them. Itd be like a fucking royal rumble. Experts...

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

That was an abysmal performance, absolutely shite. Diame was shocking, how he didn't get hauled off at half time is baffling and he played the full 90. Shelvey will feel very aggrieved not to get on. Even Rondon struggled with his touch, mind you he had zero service, he should have took his chance in the first half.

That was pretty shit. Arsenal won at a canter. I watched almiron closely and he  was disappointing. Lots of promise but consistently poor decision-making. Rondon and Ritchie put good shifts in as per. Keeper solid. Other than that, not much to write home about. Made all the worse by sitting with my gooner mate.