Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace

Interesting half there, we were lucky their player made himself active on that play, even if he wasn't there I'm not sure Dubravka would have saved it. That said he definitely saw it late because of where their player was standing.

Edited by OTF

Just now, OTF said:

Interesting half there, we were lucky their player made himself active on that play, ever if he wasn't there I'm not sure Dubravka would have saved it. That said he definitely saw it late because of where their player was standing.

It was a free kick to us, not given, leading up to their disallowed goal. Nothing said by Einstein on the mic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I would say Yedilin has been putting better balls in than Ritchie myself.

Ritchie has been poor for a while now, very little end product. It was definitely the correct offside decision, if he'd stood still it would have been a legitimate goal.

It's just not happening for Rondon at the minute, we've been the better more dominant side but need to make it count early in the 2nd half.

We started slowly but we've been the better team. Should have scored a couple. Almiron looks lively and I wouldn't bet against him scoring 2nd half. Rondon could have played it square to him for a tap in in the 1st half

6 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Ritchie has been poor for a while now, very little end product. It was definitely the correct offside decision, if he'd stood still it would have been a legitimate goal.

It's just not happening for Rondon at the minute, we've been the better more dominant side but need to make it count early in the 2nd half.

Its good Rondon is getting the chances, if he wasnt that would worry me more.

He's had a couple of chances just gotta keep that up