Lesta V The Toon

trooper

Reckon we might get warmed up here since they're loaded with pace and we...aren't. If we can score in the first half, we might get something but I'm hardly confident with Lejeune out, clumsy midfielders and Yedlin defending like a cat chasing a laser pen, I think we'll properly struggle.

• Haha 2

We haven't had a plan B for a long time mind. Swapping Yedlin for Manquillo and Diame for Ki makes very little difference to whether we put in a team performance or not. 

It would be nice to see a change in formation with Muto, Shelvey or Kenedy given another go, and Almiron playing in his best position 

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Reckon we might get warmed up here since they're loaded with pace and we...aren't. If we can score in the first half, we might get something but I'm hardly confident with Lejeune out, clumsy midfielders and Yedlin defending like a cat chasing a laser pen, I think we'll properly struggle.

Disregard. Rafa has them sussed and the players are working their bollocks off for the plan.

• Haha 2