United v Soton

Howay

:lol: Kicked off and no thread. How apathetic are we

Started well, 3 points here and even Noelie/ Troopers bed sheets will finally be dry. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Or as Charnley would say. Have we lost a game because fans are not bothered anymore? No.

:lol: Don’t worry Lee we will be losing plenty next season. 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

It’s the kind of decision that always goes against us too 

Aye, I find it pretty unlikely that if that was Hazard or someone it would have been a yellow. 

Fucking get in there Ayoze. Absolutely well deserved, been pumping these shit cheating cunts for 27 minutes. 

Just saw a 60 year old blokes with geps I’m doing Ayoze’s celebration :lol: best not do that mate. 

This lot are kicking us up a height here. 

Edited by Howay

Almiron’s movement and pace around him has definitely given him more space but his finishing has been much improved. Credit where it’s due- he’s into double figures for the season again 

• Like 1

Rondon is class as well, he’s a lot quicker than he looks like he will be and has a class touch, he’s going to be a massive miss next season after we opt to sign some shite 22 year old prospect striker instead of him. 

Never mind VAR, someone should take a look at shit decisions made by that cunt against us on a regular basis - it was him who didnt give the pen at Old Trafford. 

• Like 2

Hargreaves and the cunt Owen arguing with the ref twat it was a red. They’re absolutely right. It was two of our players against the keeper if he hadn’t taken him out. Who cares it was 60 yards from goal. An obvious goal scoring opportunity denied.

What on Earth is the point of having a ref on BT? I don’t think I’ve ever seen them disagree with a decision that is made.

Anyway, I hope tory boy there is happy that he’s probably cost his team the match. It was fairly sedate until he didn’t get his walking papers. After that, the crowd went up, we got the bit between our teeth and they’ve shit themselves.

• Like 2

Aye the distance from goal shouldn’t come into it our two players were completely free and Ward Prowse knew exactly what he was doing the posh gimp. It was cynical and he was the last man, of that was 25 yards out it would have been a red. 

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What on Earth is the point of having a ref on BT? I don’t think I’ve ever seen them disagree with a decision that is made.

That’s my biggest worry about VAR, it’ll clear up some of the offside shite but whenever there is a ‘controversial’ decision to be made the pundit ref basically always backs the refs completely wrong decision even given all the replays you could want. So I’m worried it’ll not change them, no doubt it’ll help the “big sides” though. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

I remember that fanny Riley not giving one at Bolton years ago when the keeper took Bellamy out quite wide which was the excuse when we had a player square unmarked. 

The key word should be "opportunity"  not certainty. 

• Like 1