United v Soton

Howay

3-1 doesn’t tell the whole story. We could have scored five but they have had the better of it this half and probably should have had three themselves. Deserved win though. Perez is buzzing and so will a sun drenched toon be the neet 

• Like 1

10 points clear of relegation. What an amazing season it has been. Massive thanks to Charnley and Ashley, just glad our training facilities didn’t cost us points. 

Dummett had a quality game as well, won nearly every header in the box. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good first half, piss-poor second, looked like a different team had come out.

Got to be a bit nail-biting after they scored, and looked like they may get another with all the corners we gave away and the possession they had.

I thought Ki had a poor game and he should have been the one Diame replaced, if not sooner than he was.

Injuries to Almiron and Schar didn't affect the game much, we were playing poorly in the second half with them on.

Perez ......well what can I say, I've never been a fan of his but he's my hero today.

Dutton had a good defensive game, put in some great tackles and blockages.

Brilliant 3 points.

2 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Micheal Owen is a cunt. 

I was reading the Paul Ferris book the other day and he says Owen refused to play the last matches when we get relegated because he told the club if he injured nobody wanted to sign him.

He didn't play against Fulham and only 20 minutes against Aston Villa the last match. 

And he was perfect fit in both.

• Like 1