United v Soton

Howay

I was there again today. My win rate is fucking phenomenal this year, somehow always attending the matches we win and missing those we lose. I'm going to the Liverpool match too and will work out the win percentage then, and see if Ashley will pay me to come next year. 

10 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I was reading the Paul Ferris book the other day and he says Owen refused to play the last matches when we get relegated because he told the club if he injured nobody wanted to sign him.

He didn't play against Fulham and only 20 minutes against Aston Villa the last match. 

And he was perfect fit in both.

As well as being a cunt he was utter shite mind. Possibly our worst ever signing by value. 

Questions now are: 

(1)  How bad are the injuries to Almiron & Schar?

(2)  Will they miss our next match?

(3)  Will they play again this season?

Sad if they are not available for the Liverpool game.:(

36 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Looking beyond Ayoze's hat trick I see that Mitro ended a 9 game drought with a penalty today. Are you watching j69?

Nah, I was in town for the match. Decent goal return for a relegated team though. He will get a move to a decent team no bother 

16 hours ago, Howay said:

That’s my biggest worry about VAR, it’ll clear up some of the offside shite but whenever there is a ‘controversial’ decision to be made the pundit ref basically always backs the refs completely wrong decision even given all the replays you could want. So I’m worried it’ll not change them, no doubt it’ll help the “big sides” though. 

I've no doubt whatsoever that we'll still lose out to the usual suspects when it comes to VAR. VAR will help them more than it will us. (When we should really only benefit from it giving the decisions we just don't get).

• Like 2

Sublime  performance from Perez. That first finish was sublime & for the second goal the run was sublime.

He nicked the last one off Matt Ritchie - sublime striker play that.

20 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Hooray, almost theoretically safe with three games to play. What a belter of a season. Fanks Mike.

Mathematically safe. Next season will probably be even  better and we might be safe with four games to go.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We’re getting relegated next season 

Still better than to waste money on stupid things like good players, a good manager and needless luxuries like sufficient training facilities.

• Like 2

On 20/04/2019 at 20:16, Noelie said:

Questions now are: 

(1)  How bad are the injuries to Almiron & Schar?

(2)  Will they miss our next match?

(3)  Will they play again this season?

Sad if they are not available for the Liverpool game.:(

Keep focusing on the positives 

• Haha 2

Gallagher on SSN - not a red for a variety of reasons - not obvious enough, Almiron didn't have possession of the ball and the other defender could have caught Rondon and Almiron. 

That's us told. 

• Haha 2

There’s no point in asking ex referees. They only ever stick up for their mates.

Almiron was the fastest player on the pitch, it’s a red card all day.

• Like 1