Brighton & H.A. v Newcastle U

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa's biggest career achievement has to be making a footballer out of Manquillo

Why bother with Kenedy? He's not going to be joining. Why not give Muto some minutes?

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A PENALTY!??  

Posted Images

Didn't Hayden buy a load of them as well? :lol: 

Anyway, I think we might struggle here, especially if Cardiff get a result off Fulham. Our lot will have one eye on Liverpool next week, not to mention their holidays, we're missing Almiron and Lascelles and these are going to be scrapping for everything. On the other hand, we might just let them have the ball because they're clueless, pinch when we can and run the show. Who knows? Not me, I'm just shouting into the void.

Is that horrible little cunt Knockaert still banned, or will we get to watch him sprint round attempting to break someone’s leg? 

Hope we beat this lot, as much as I like Hughton I’d be happy to see these and Huddersfield down. Also, as annoying as Ms Doubtfire is I feel Cardiff have been on the end of some absolutely shite officiating this season. It’s probably fair to say Cardiff are less likely to kick on and improve than Brighton would be next season, as we start thinking ahead to next seasons relegation battle.