Brighton & H.A. v Newcastle U

PaddockLad

They remind me of us in 2009 - you can say they have to give their all all you like but when your confidence is shot and you're full of nervous tension, you're fucked. 

:lol: That poor fucker Kayal went down with a bad hamstring and their CB went over and stood on his hand by mistake. They best hope Cardiff do fuck all in their remaining games. 

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Hughton's cool head is counterproductive to this Brighton team like, they need the riot act. Shite. I wonder if his jobs at risk even if they stay up.

Was thinking the same. They haven't scored in 7 consecutive games? Deserve to go down more than Cardiff tbh, but I like Hughton and detest Warnock so hope Cardiff fuck it up anyway. 

Harsh on Atsu imo. Don't know what's happened to Kennedy. We were dogshite in the second half, as J69 says it's like the team swapped shirts at half time. I knows we've little to play for but howay, that's disappointing. Mind, I fancy us to draw against Liverpool though for some reason. 

What had the appearance of an easy win in the first half turned to shite in the second and 2 points were squandered in the Newcastle way.

C'mon Rafa Benitez, .....Kenedy for fucks sake!!

Dubravka was asleep, he should have prevented their goal.

The second half had the appearance of us going to lose, and we nearly fucking did.

Shelvey didn't have such a bad game after being away so long.

Brighton weren't that good in the second half, we just made them look like it by playing so shitty.

No joy in the 1 point when you've hoyed 2 doon the netty.