Berwick upon tweed

Cat

22 minutes ago, Cat said:

If you live in Berwick you might as well live at n an ısland as you’re cut off from f..İng everything!

Really, I thought the UK in its self was an island ffs.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

If you live in Berwick you might as well live at n an ısland as you’re cut off from f..İng everything!

Oh, you could not be so right.  It's between Toronto and Kingston/ Ottawa, Ontario and there's nothing around but cows. Beautiful country around there with scores of young farmer's daughters with lovely jubblies, but other than that nothing but manure.

2 hours ago, Cat said:

Berwick is a glowing golden metropolis compared with every other hovel within a 30 mile radius of it. Obviously that includes a fair bit of the North Sea :cuppa:

Great pub in Berwick called The Barrels. It was class for live music in its tiny wee cellar bar until the shitebag who owned most of the adjoining residential properties managed to lose the place it’s live music licence.

14 hours ago, Cat said:

Hey Cat. From Berwick you can see Holy Island and that is literally an island. Mental. 

Every now and then I’ll watch the series and there’s always a bit I missed. :lol:

Just caught on the other month that whilst he’s fighting all the other Drs in the mass brawl he says to skipper the eyechild “watch my glasses”.

Tears.

Garth is the most significant artist that I’ve ever worked with, and I’ve worked with Lulu and four other people. So we’re talking crème de la crème.

I'll have to dig the DVD out later for another watch :lol:

You know, my books are all essentially about 'what ifs'. In Black Fang I asked: What if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliament? When I wrote, directed and starred in tonight's episode of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, I was asking another 'what if'.

Now, I won't tell you which 'what if' it is, but it's basically along the same lines but with a different animal. Without giving too much away, think Planet of The Apes.

:icon_lol: