Liverpool Game

MIKEFC

Just now, Howay said:

He also blew the whistle as fast as he could once it his 98 mins, didn’t let our attack play out. 

Indeed, fucking shite.

I'm gutted! What a pack of cheating cunts. We should have been playing against 10 men for the whole match and that was never a fucking free kick. How can the linesman not see it from 3 yards away

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

Shocking refereeing and disgusting cheating throughout. An obvious dive from Fabinho brought the third goal - no replay at all, no scrutiny, nothing. Milner also should've walked - I guarantee you the ref intended to give him a yellow for the first challenge, and the second one was also a clear yellow for a professional foul. 

Come on City. 

• Like 1

"It was so important for Liverpool to get the three points, and that they did." Sounds like a retrospective analysis of the referees objective. 

2 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Shocking refereeing and disgusting cheating throughout. An obvious dive from Fabinho brought the third goal - no replay at all, no scrutiny, nothing. Milner also should've walked - I guarantee you the ref intended to give him a yellow for the first challenge, and the second one was also a clear yellow for a professional foul. 

Come on City. 

At the end of the day why wouldn't they cheat, they not only get away with it, they benefit hugely from it again and again and again. No risk, all reward.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I hope Barcelona fucking murder them

Aye, at the end of the season I hope they come away with nothing. A modicum of justice served if so.

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

At the end of the day why wouldn't they cheat, they not only get away with it, they benefit hugely from it again and again and again. No risk, all reward.

Aye, they’ve cheated all fucking season. Salah was a disgrace against us in the reverse fixture, in fact iirc that was a spell of like 3 games in 4/5 where he dived and won a pen. If they do manage to win the title it’s a disgrace the amount of points they’ve won this season from referees helping is unreal. 

Trent Alexander-Arnold in the post match interview:

"LOL, I handballed to save a goal and stayed on, Haha LOL" *big grin*

What he actually said:

"I suppose so, it was one of those where it came to me quite quickly and I instinctively... bla bla"

When the interviewer called him out he then tried to deflect by saying he was fouled in the lead up to our second goal saying that it evened out.... how can it even out when you shouldn't have been on the pitch at all at that stage you pillock?

Edited by OTF

VAR will make fuck all difference. If them decisions would have gone our way no doubt we wouldn't hear the end of how refs needs to improve. It's been the same for years how certain teams get way with murder. 

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I hope Barcelona fucking murder them

Aye, me too.

I can’t believe some people think they still have a chance.

Can’t wait to see Messi make the greatest defender the world has ever seen look like Cacapa, once again.

Absolutely no consolation but even Michael Owen and all in the studio agree that there was no free kick (in other words it should have been a yellow to them for simulation) in the lead up to their third.

Jurgen Klop interview;

Inteviewer: "What won you the game?"

Klop: "Heart". TRANSLATION: "Referees."

5 minutes ago, OTF said:

Absolutely no consolation but even Michael Owen and all in the studio agree that there was no free kick (in other words it should have been a yellow to them for simulation) in the lead up to their third.

What channel is that cunt on?

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What channel is that cunt on?

It's the IMG International feed as seen on Optus Sports here.