Fulham

Dr Gloom

Roll up, roll up for the last game of the season.

I'm taking my little lad with me so fully expect us to score three goals, which we always do when he goes to the game. Rondon 3 - Mitro 0

Has anyone ever sat in the Putney end next to the away fans? I'm in the P2 block, which is technically a home rather than "neutral" block, I think. Has anyone ever sat in there before and will I be OK wearing colours, or not? 

Edited by Dr Gloom

I sat with home fans last time in the Championship.

I think it’s a risky thing as they evicted a couple of person around me who they could identify as away fans by appearance or behaviour. A lot of Fulham fans acted as total cunts pointing stewards to people they made out as Newcastle fans.

• Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And your accent certainly won’t betray you.

Gloom‘s? His yiddish won’t make him sound like from Newcastle. Not sure they will like it in Putney though...

It’s a ridiculous club/set up tbh. I usually go in the “neutral” section of the Putney end, which is basically an extension of the away block, with a few tourists in the mix scratching their heads at why everyone is standing up to watch the game, then they have these extra two blocks in the same stand, where I got tickets this time. It’s the same gate/bars etc so they’re obviously not that bothered about segregation. Was just wondering if anyone has ever had any gip in those seats from stewards or fans 

37 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Gloom‘s? His yiddish won’t make him sound like from Newcastle. Not sure they will like it in Putney though...

It’s my Geordie accent he’s making fun of, which is about as hard as Fulham’s supporters.

42 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What's the worst that they'll do? Chuck their hummus at you? Go in full kit and sing about Scott Parker being a dick. Unless you're too soft to pull it off. Can't believe you've bottled it. Tart.

That’s decided then. I’ll go full full kit wanker before standing on my seat, yelling “come and have a go if you think you’re hard enough”, in my reedy London accent 

If you don’t go with two stotties duct-taped to the side of your head, Princess Leia style, and blast “Let’s Get Ready to Rumble” by PJ & Duncan through your phone for 90 minutes, whilst dribbling LCL Pils down your top, you’re not the man I thought you were. 

• Haha 3

I'm guessing when I read on. Com a few weeks ago that the neutral end had been released after previously being kept back it was when Ranieri was sacked and relegation was confirmed and it was all doom and gloom so the crowd was expected to drop.

Since then Parker seems to have lifted their heads so there's more of a feel good factor so they've decided to play silly buggers again. 

Mitrovic will score, ...... run over an' hug an' kiss Rafa, ...... run over to the Magpie section, drop his shorts an' moon them as didn't luv him.

Scott Parker will wear Black n' White, ...... course he will, it's their fucking colours.

Final whistle, ...... Mritro will run ower an' hoy his shirt to Dr. Gloom, his ardent supporter.

:lol: Really dying on that hill like, I don’t mind Mitrovic but Rondon is better and if we had sold Mitro for £27m (or whatever it was) and bought Rondon for £16m like Rafa wanted it’d have been brilliant business. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ewerk said:

And as always, Noelie’s nurse will be regretting being on shift while Newcastle are playing.

No she won't, I heard through the grapevine she has purchased a straight-jacket and hired 3 blokes to help get me in it.:razz:

14 hours ago, Noelie said:

No she won't, I heard through the grapevine she has purchased a straight-jacket and hired 3 blokes to help get me in it.:razz:

2.5 of them are on clean up duty.